www.nda.edu.ng – Check Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) List of Successful Candidates for Interview
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has Released the full List of Applicants for the AFSB 74th Regular Course (Batch 1 & 2) that was Successful in the just concluded Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test held on Saturday 23 April 2022. Candidates can easily Check the List to see if their names are on it here: www.nda.edu.ng on this page.
The NDA Interview Dates and Venue
The Interview Date for Successful Candidates is Saturday 11 June – Saturday 23 July 2022 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, Kaduna. Also, the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) at Kaduna is the only Military University in Nigeria. The duration of training in the academy is 5 years, which includes 4 years of academic studies and 1 year of military training. The NDA is viewed as one of the best military academies in West Africa and the African continent.
Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) for the 74th Regular Course 2022
They are to appear for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 11 June to Saturday 23 July 2022 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 11 June – Friday 1 July 2022:
- Akwa Ibom
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 2 July – Saturday 23 July 2022:
- Cross River
What are the Requirements for Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Interview?
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies of each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2022.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of the Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone number and e-mail address. The officer must also affix a formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
Candidates are to download both the “Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms” from the NDA applications portal/NDA website (www.ndaapplications.net, www.nda.edu.ng) and complete the same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Other Requirements for Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Interview
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- A non-refundable fee of N2,500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of “Postcard Photograph” was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
You can check if you are successful in the NDA Entrance Examination
To Check, Click Here: https://www.nda.edu.ng/NDA-Candidate-List.pdf
Click Here: www.nda.edu.ng To View the List of Successful Candidates (PDF)
- Candidates who fail to report by “Saturday 11 June – Friday 1 July 2022” and “Saturday 2 July – Saturday 23 July 2022” for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before “23 July 2022”, will be disqualified.
- All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay at the AFSB.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, and medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview.
- Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave the NDA premises.
- Candidates who are coming to Kaduna for the first time should log on to the NDA website for a brief description of how to locate the venue of the AFSB.
Lastly, feel free to drop your comments in the comment section of this webpage.