World Vision Kenya Jobs 2022/2023 | World Vision International Jobs
World Vision is an International Christian Advocacy group with a strong passion for helping out the less privileged and most vulnerable in society. However, the impact of their live-changing works is felt in over 100 countries. With a strong partnership and collaboration with donor agencies and host countries. They have been able to contribute immensely to the lives of the most deprived people in society.
In other words, the organization has a branch in Kenya and they are currently recruiting for available World Vision Kenya Jobs 2022/2023. Therefore, interested Persons looking for World Vision Kenya Volunteer Jobs, World Vision Kenya Internships, World Vision Jobs in Kenya, or World Vision Kenya Latest Jobs are most welcome to apply.
Title: Reputation Communication Officers [World Vision Kenya]
Field: NGO / Community Services
Details of this World Vision Kenya Job Plus Why You Should Apply
- Firstly, the Job is a humanitarian Job and would require one to be open to the many challenges that come with it.
- The Organization is looking for someone with the ability and skills to help coordinate in-house and external communication in WVI.
- Also, if you are looking for a platform that can help enhance your skills in digital communication. Then this World Vision Kenya Job 2022 is for you.
- Along with many other responsibilities, the selected Applicant will help draft digital communication plans. Through which the organization can use it in reaching out to the neediest in society.
- In addition, we were also made to understand that this NGO Jobs in Kenya World Vision. Will involve a good deal of movement, especially in some remote areas of Kenya.
- Moreover, working with WVI gives one a sense of contribution to the welfare of society. Especially those that have had the experience of working World Vision Kenya Volunteer Jobs.
- Applicants that have had the opportunity of working World Vision International Jobs or had little experience with UNICEF Jobs in Kenya, are encouraged to also apply.
- Furthermore, interested Persons are advised to bring all certifications and documents. That can give them an advantage in getting this World Vision Kenya Jobs 2022/2023. Because it will be keenly contested.
- Additionally, the selected Applicant will assist in mentoring and teaching fresh graduates recruited for World Vision Kenya Internships.
- World Vision International is among the highest paying Job in Kenya which is why we are calling on all eligible Kenyans to apply.
Requirements for the Position of Director of Digital Communications in Kenya
- The least educational requirement needed for this World Vision Kenya Jobs 2022 is B.sc in related Social Science Disciplines.
- Secondly, if you have done top administrative Jobs in Kenya or UN Jobs in Kenya as a communication officer. Then your wealth of knowledge would be very much imperative for this Job.
- Good team spirit and excellent management skills are very essential for this role.
- Must be a Kenyan or a Legal resident with a work permit.
How to Apply for a Job at World Vision Kenya
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, interested persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements. And wish to apply and should proceed to the recruitment portal: worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to see more World Vision Kenya job vacancies apply.
- Red Cross Jobs 2022/2023 | Kenya Red Cross Jobs 2022
- World Vision Ethiopia Vacancy 2022/2023 | NGO Jobs in Ethiopia
- Apply for Kenya Fellow 2022/2023 at Endeavor
- Competition Authority of Kenya Jobs 2022
- Equity Bank Kenya Job Opportunities | Equity Bank Kenya Careers 2022/2023
Ensure you share your thoughts and also asked questions in the comment section of this web page.