World Vision Ethiopia Vacancy 2021/2022 | NGO Jobs in Ethiopia
With over 3 decades in the act of philanthropy and humanitarian services. The World Vision Ethiopia (WVE) has been able to provide for the most vulnerable in society. In conjunction with partners and donor agencies. They have been able to alleviate poverty in many communities and regions where their help is needed the most.
However, in a release made by the agency. The World Vision Ethiopia is happy to announce. That recruitment has commenced for available World Vision Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021/2022. Furthermore, with the rise in the search for NGO Jobs in Ethiopia, we believe this World Vision Vacancy 2021/2022 will interest those searching for International Job Vacancy in Ethiopia, World Vision Internship Application form, Job vacancy in Ethiopia world vision or Jobs in Ethiopia for foreigners.
Available NGO Jobs in Ethiopia at WVE Plus Requirements
Job Title: WASH Director
Field: NGO / Community Services
Requirements for the position of WASH Director at the World Vision Ethiopia
- Firstly, WVE vision among other objectives is to make available good and healthy drinking waters easily accessible to people in deprived communities. That’s why anybody applying for this position must have in-depth knowledge of Water Engineering and other Hydro-related studies.
- An endowment fund of at least $10million would be managed by the successful candidate. Therefore, you are expected to have a good length of experience in managing NGO funds. Before applying for this World Vision vacancies 2021/2022.
- Good leadership and administrative skill are very important. Because the successful Applicant will lead a team of other Engineers in this very Job vacancy in Ethiopia world vision.
- You must have a passion for humanity and a desire to contribute to a societal well being. Before you can fit in perfectly in this very World Vision Ethiopia vacancy 2021/2022.
- If you are searching for an International Job vacancy in Ethiopia. Then, this opportunity at WVE will interest you because it will involve trips to other parts of the world and interaction with NGO experts.
- In addition, good knowledge of Project management Jobs and excellent communication skill is paramount to scale through the recruitment process.
- Due to the level of technicality and professionalism this position. The Officials recruiting disclosed that Candidates must be graduates with at least 10 years of experience in similar NGO Jobs in Ethiopia.
- Only Ethiopians are eligible to apply foreigners are reminded that this is not among Jobs in Ethiopia for foreigners.
Title: Integrated Programmes Director
Job Field: NGO / Community Services
Job Requirements for Integrated Programmes Director at WVE 2021
- Firstly, the least educational qualification for this World Vision Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 is an M.sc in Social Science studies.
- Ability to prepare timely reports on activities within the scope of his/her work.
- In addition, Applicants must have good financial management and budgeting skills, which is very much imperative. This was disclosed by officials recruiting for this NGO Job in Ethiopia.
- If you have done UNICEF Jobs in Ethiopia or USAID Jobs in Ethiopia experience from it would be leverage towards clinching this Job.
- Officials would be requiring your length of experience while filling the recruitment form, unlike the World Vision Internship Application form where the length of experience is not needed.
- Lastly, a minimum of 10 years of experience in the NGO sector is very much essential.
How to Apply for a Job at World Vision Ethiopia
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, interested persons who have read the recruitment requirements. And wish to apply, should proceed to the recruitment portal: careers.wvi.org – HERE and apply for their chosen Jobs.