World Health Organization Recruitment 2019 | WHO Jobs in Nigeria
World Health Organization (WHO) is an International body charged with the task of regulation and standardization of Health practices in member nations of the United Nations (UN). Though they have faced numerous challenges in carrying out this task, WHO has over the years been a pivotal part in maintaining best practices among health practitioners in member nations of the UN.
The Apply for a Job team is happy to announce that World Health Organization Recruitment is currently on for interested Persons. Those that have been Searching for United Nations Job and WHO Jobs in Nigeria are urged to grab this opportunity.
Job Title: Special Data Assistant
Job Location: Kebbi
Job Field: Free Lance / Data Entry.
Why You Should Apply for this WHO Job in Nigeria
- As an International Organization WHO provides the platform for Medical Practitioners from different countries to come together and gain from each other wealth of knowledge. With many countries as member Nations, WHO Jobs in Nigeria provides an avenue for a deeper understanding of best practices on modern health medicine.
- During the WHO internship, the interns were paid handsomely so, those applying for this WHO Jobs in Nigeria are assured of one the best salary structures in the World.
- WHO Jobs in Nigeria are International Jobs, therefore, medical practitioners that want to meet up with international standards are advised to apply for this Job at World Health Organization Recruitment Portal 2019.
- With steady International seminars and staff vacations, workers at WHO are sure in for a thrilling adventurous career in this Health Job.
- Just like UNICEF recruitment, World Health Organization Group provides everyone with an equal playing ground during their recruitment.
- Most WHO Jobs in Nigeria are Professional Jobs, therefore, they provide staff and interns with all the technical and welfare support they need to carry out their work effectively.
Requirements for this Vacancy that’s Available at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- This Position requires interested Persons to have sound knowledge of proper dispensation of information.
- Applicants for this Health Job is required to develop a framework for proper collection of data that will help WHO Group in surveillance of disease-infested areas of interest.
- Those that desire this United Nations Job must possess good communication and analytical thinking skills, which is important while working with other departments at WHO.
- Applicants for this International Job must at least have an OND in Computer science Data Management or any other related field.
- Unlike WHO Internship program, Candidates for this position must have at least 3 years experience in Health Data Management or any related field before going to World Health Organization recruitment Portal to apply for this position.
- Applicants for this Job in Kebbi State must have advanced knowledge of statistical application packages and ICT programs.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) will only accept Applicants with good leadership skills and great team spirit for this WHO Group Job.
How to Apply for a Job at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Apply at the WHO Recruitment Portal 2019
Interested Persons that meet the requirements for this Job in Nigeria are to visit the WHO recruitment portal here: www.careers.who.int and apply online.
Just like WHO Internship, this Job is a contract Job of 6 months after which the organization will decide the next line of action.