Wema Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment (How to Apply)
This Ongoing Wema Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment are for those that will be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
The Graduate Trainee Opportunities are Located Nationwide and each Candidate that has the required Qualifications should carefully follow the application procedure below to Apply for Graduate Trainee Programme in Nigeria.
About Wema Bank Plc
At Wema Bank, people are the key to realising our vision. Building trust with colleagues and clients, strong teamwork, professionalism and being accountable for our actions are the foundation for our success. We are an organisation that appreciates and values your unique talents, contributions and accomplishments.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
Employment Status: Full Staff
Job Grade/Level: Entry Level
What are the Requirements for Graduate Trainee Job in Nigeria?
- Qualification: University Degree with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Age: Not older than 26 years.
- Communication Skills: Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, race, or origin.
- Flexibility: Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and to develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
- Commitment & Aspiration: Be committed to the growth and achievement of personal and corporate goals.
How to Apply for Graduate Trainee Job at Wema Bank Plc Online, Through Email Address
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.comStating “Graduate Trainee Recruitment” as the subject of your mail.
Apply on or Before: 31st July, 2018.
- All fresh graduates with a minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division and have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme are encouraged to apply.
- All eligible candidates will be invited for a Computer-Based Test (CBT). This is the preliminary phase of our entry-level recruitment process. Once successful, they are scheduled for the next phase of the process, leading eventually (for successful candidates) to an exciting career with the Bank.
Please, Ensure You Share This Post On Wema Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment and How to Apply.