The best way to prepare and excel in Wema Bank Plc Job Aptitude Test is by studying this comprehensive and updated Past Questions and Answers.
However, if you want to Apply for a Job at Wema Bank or You got an invite to Participate in the Wema Bank Nigeria Job Aptitude Test, Then these Past Questions and Answers in PDF format is for you.
That is to say, the Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment Past Questions you’ll get here contain Verbal Reasoning, Numerical/Quantitative Reasoning, Data Interpretation, and Computer knowledge questions with answers that best define each question. In addition, these past Questions will help you have a clear understanding of what the Wema Bank assessment test, exam and interview look like.
How to Download the Wema Bank Plc Past Questions and Answers PDF
To Get Wema Bank Past Questions and Answers, Follow the Procedure:
Firstly, Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Anyanwu Innocent Chiebuka
Account No: 2190177328
Bank: Zenith Bank
ONLINE TRANSFER IS ALSO ACCEPTED
Secondly (After payment), send a text to this number 08060833386 containing your full name, email address, and Wema Bank Past Q & A. Once your payment is confirmed, we will send your PDF to your email immediately.
Send a recharge voucher worth N2,500 with your full name, email address, and Wema Bank Past Q & A. We will send your E-book to your email immediately.
Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment Aptitude Test Sample Questions and Answers
Study the following information to answer the given questions
1. Expenditure of A in 2014 and 2015 are N12 and N14.
What was the total income of A in 2014 and 2015 together
(e) None of these
2. Ratio of Expenditure of Companies A and B in 1993 was 4:5.
What was the ratio of their incomes in the same year
(e) None of these
3. Total Expenditure of company B in all the years together was N125. What was the total income of the company in all the years together
(d) Cannot be determined
4. From a group of 4 men ,3 women, 2 persons are selected at random, Find the probability at least one man is selected
An urn contain 6 orange, 4 green,3 pink and 4 black balls. If 3 balls are picked at random,
5. What is the probability that all are pink
6. Which word does NOT belong with the
7. Guide is to direct as reduce is to
Additional Questions and Answers
8. All the trees in the park are flowering trees. Some of the trees in the park are dogwoods. All dogwoods are flowering trees. If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
9. A fruit basket contains more apples than lemons. There are more lemons in the basket than there are oranges. The basket contains more apples than oranges. If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
10. Ms Forest likes to let her students choose who their partners will be; however, no pair of students may work together more than seven class periods in a row. Adam and Baxter have studied together seven class periods in a row. Carter and Dennis have worked together three class periods in a row. Carter does not want to work with Adam. Who should be assigned to work with Baxter?
Lastly, feel free to ask us your questions and equally tell us what you think, via the comment section of this important web page. Also, you can subscribe to our free email updates. To enable us to deliver the latest jobs to your email.