WAEC Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 | WAEC Employment Opportunities
West African Examination Council [ WAEC ] is the sole exam body on the coast of western Africa charged with the duty of conducting regional secondary school leaving examination for member countries. They have branches in all the West African countries that are members. This update today is for WAEC Ghana.
This is to announce that the exam body has commenced recruitment for WAEC employment opportunities in Ghana. Therefore, this recruitment is for you if you have been on the search for WAEC Ghana vacancies, WAEC Job vacancies, or how to apply for WAEC recruitment. A good number of the vacancies are open to both graduates and undergraduates.
WAEC Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 [ What You Should Know ]
To the best of our knowledge, the candidates for these WAEC vacancies would be drawn from all corners in the country. The recruitment is mainly for non-academic duties. Furthermore, Applicants are reminded the payment is not needed for WAEC recruitment form 2020 in Ghana neither do you need to pay before you can access WAEC Ghana recruitment portal 2020.
Below are the available positions.
Title: Examination Clerks
Requirements for the Position of Examination Clerks
- Candidates must have at least an SSCE certificate obtained from a recognized secondary school.
- Computer literacy is also a mandatory requirement.
- WAEC Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 officials reiterated that Applicants must be Good team players.
- Apply for WAEC Ghana vacancies if you have done similar jobs before.
Title: Estate Technical Assistants
Conditions for the Position of Estate Technical Assistants
- Minimum of SSCE certificate.
- Must not be more than 30 years of age especially for young school leavers.
- Additionally, National Craftsman Certificate is a necessary requirement.
- WAEC Ghana recruitment portal 2020 will validate Applications from only Citizens and legal residents in the country.
Requirements for the Position of Drivers
- Applicants are expected to have obtained a driving License before applying for these WAEC employment opportunities.
- Minimum of Grade 6 certificate or it’s equivalent.
- Must pass road-worthiness testing before he/she can be accepted for these WAEC Job vacancies.
- Experience from driving Jobs in Ghana would be an advantage.
Title: Printing Operators
Conditions for the Position of Printing Operator
- Sound Knowledge of how printing business works especially the technicalities involved.
- Must be a certified printing craft certificate holder.
- Before filling the WAEC recruitment form 2020 ensure you have at least 1 year experience in this field.
- WAEC Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 officials insist candidates must not be more than 30 years of age.
Title: Security Guards
Requirements for the Position of Security Guards at Ghana WAEC
- Must be in Sound state of mind and body.
- Minimum of WAEC, SSCE, or an equivalent.
- Security certifications would be an advantage.
- Proven length of experience in Ghana security Jobs.
How to Apply for WAEC recruitment in Ghana