WAEC Ghana Recruitment 2022 | WAEC Employment Opportunities
West African Examination Council [ WAEC ] is the sole exam body on the coast of western, Africa charged with the duty of conducting regional secondary school leaving examinations for member countries. Moreover, it has branches in all the West African countries that are members.
In other words, this is to announce that WAEC has commenced recruitment for WAEC employment opportunities in Ghana. Therefore, this recruitment is for you if you have been on the search for WAEC Ghana vacancies, WAEC Ghana Job vacancies, or how to apply for Ghana WAEC recruitment. Also, a good number of vacancies are open to both graduates and undergraduates.
WAEC Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023 [ What You Should Know ]
To the best of our knowledge, the candidates for these WAEC vacancies would be drawn from all corners of the country. In addition, this recruitment exercise is mainly for non-academic duties. Furthermore, Applicants are reminded that payment is not needed for WAEC recruitment form 2022/2023 in Ghana. Neither do you need to pay before you can access the WAEC Ghana recruitment portal 2022?
Below are the latest WEAC job opportunities in Ghana.
Title: Examination Clerks
WAEC Ghana Recruitment Requirements for the Position of Examination Clerks
- Firstly, Candidates must have at least an SSCE certificate obtained from a recognized secondary school.
- Computer literacy is also a mandatory requirement.
- Moreover, WAEC Ghana Recruitment 2022 officials reiterated that Applicants must be Good team players.
- Apply for WAEC Ghana vacancies if you have done similar jobs before.
Title: Estate Technical Assistants
Conditions for the Position of Estate Technical Assistants
- Most importantly, Applicants should have a minimum SSCE certificate.
- Must not be more than 30 years of age, especially for young school leavers.
- Additionally, National Craftsman Certificate is a necessary requirement.
- WAEC Ghana recruitment portal 2022/2023 will validate Applications from only Citizens and legal residents in the country.
Requirements for the Position of Drivers That’s Among the WAEC Employment Opportunities in Ghana
- Applicants are expected to have obtained a driving License before applying for these WAEC employment opportunities.
- Secondly, ensure you have a Minimum of Grade 6 certificate or its equivalent. Before applying to pass through the Ghana WAEC recruitment process.
- Must pass road-worthiness testing before he/she can be accepted for these WAEC Job vacancies.
- Lastly, possessing experience from driving Jobs in Ghana would be an advantage.
Title: Printing Operators
Conditions for the Position of Printing Operator
- Sound Knowledge of how the printing business works especially the technicalities involved.
- Must be a certified printing craft certificate holder.
- Before filling out the WAEC recruitment form 2022/2023, ensure you have at least 1-year of experience in this field.
- WAEC Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023 officials insist candidates must not be more than 30 years of age. To clarify, those that are above 30 years of age should not proceed to fill out the application.
Title: Security Guards
Requirements for the Position of Security Guards at Ghana WAEC
- Firstly, interested persons must be in a Sound state of mind and body.
- You should possess a minimum of WAEC, SSCE, or an equivalent.
- Security certifications would be an advantage.
- Proven length of experience in Ghana security Jobs.
How to Apply for WAEC recruitment in Ghana
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, interested Persons should proceed and apply through the recruitment portal here: www.waecgh.org and apply.
After opening this WAEC Ghana recruitment portal, just select the position that suits you and apply online.