Veritas University Post UTME/Admission Screening Application 2020/2021
This special update is for candidates that have been wanting to study at the Government approved Veritas University, Abuja. The Apply for a Job team is happy to let you the that the Veritas University, Abuja Post UTME form for 2020/2021 is out. And you simply absorb the information we have made available on this web page in other to apply and take part in the soon coming screening.
Veritas University, Abuja (the Catholic University of Nigeria). Is the latest higher institution to announce the commencement of their 2020/2021 Post UTME Registration and Screening. Your favourite Jobs, Admission or Scholarship portal has gathered all that is to know and how to apply for Veritas University 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Registration.
Hence, all you need to do is simply follow the instructions on this webpage. Confirm if you meet the requirements and finally apply for Veritas University Post UTME/Admission Screening.
Veritas University Post UTME Application Requirements 2020/2021
- Firstly, all candidates are welcomed to apply, even those that did not choose the University during JAMB registration.
- Secondly, Candidates must have scored upto 170 in the Joint Admission and Mariculation Board exam.
- Thirdly, candidates that are on transfer from other Universities are also welcomed to apply.
- Above, Applicanst should possess relevant O’level qualifications
How to Apply for Veritas University Post UTME 20202021
- Firstly, the Application and Screening fees is Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira for (N4, 500).
- Fill our online form on veritas.edu.ng or download the PDF form from the website and complete it. The completed form, payment teller and credentials should be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- Also, the application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- Further, all payments should be made in the University accounts as indicated below:
Account Name: Veritas University Abuja
FIRST BANK PLC: 2032211597;
For further enquiries, Please call; Rev. Fr. Dr. Peter Bakwaph: 08039398830, Mr Iliya Cephas: 07086858143, Dr. Chika Duru: 08038971084, Mr. Christopher Otene: 08035166055 or send an email to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Pass Post UTME | What to Read for Post UTME
- EKSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application for 2020/2021
- BUK 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Application
- Apply: UNIPORT 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Registration
- KUST 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
Importantly, don’t leave this web page without telling us what you think about this “Veritas University Post UTME/Admission Screening Application 2020/2021” update and equally subscribe to our free email updates.