United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Job Recruitment, February 2017
UBA is a publicly quoted company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and has a well-diversified shareholder base. Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Job Functions Banking
Industries Banking / Finance & Investment
• Minimum Educational level- Diploma (OND/HND) in any social science or Art related discipline.
• Professional qualification in contact Centre management, customer service, operations, quality management would be an advantage
Age : 27 years
Role and Responsibilities
• Handle customer enquiries professionally in line with stated service level agreements with other departments, respond to complaints / enquiries in a timely and courteous manner and demonstrate an effective feedback mechanism in the course of duty
• Log in all queries using Group Response Portal (GRP) or any other CRM application at all times.
• Download and handling of all open calls assigned on GRP.
• Follow CS (Customer Service) policies, processes and procedures in the performance of their duty at all times.
• Escalate unresolved issues to the Team Lead. In the absence of the Team Lead, an immediate
notification to the Head Customer Operation is mandatory.
• Report system problems promptly to the Team Lead. Agent is fully responsible for his/ her operational
tools and he / she is fully responsible for the upkeep of assigned work tools.
• Promote interaction and communication among Divisions to increase effectiveness and
understanding of the Customer service
• Monitor personal call data and use it as a tool for continuous improvement.
Application Deadline: 14th February, 2017