UNIJOS 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration – portal.unijos.edu.ng
Do you want to become a student at the prestigious University of Jos? However, if you did well at the recent JAMB exam. Then you are one step ahead to becoming a student of UNIJOS portal.unijos.edu.ng.
In other words, the Apply for a Job team is happy to inform you that the UNIJOS 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration has commenced. Also, the application method is strictly online at the UNIJOS Post UTME portal – portal.unijos.edu.ng.
Our team has also published all the things you need to know about this UNIJOS Post UTME registration on this web page. Therefore, all you need to do is to carefully go through these admission screening registration details and apply online.
About UNIJOS Post UTME 2020/2021 Registration and Screening
This 2020/2021 University of Jos Post UTME form, is for those that scored a minimum of 180 or above in the 2020 JAMB exam. In addition, the UNIJOS screening portal – portal.unijos.edu.ng is now open for online screening.
The portal was opened from 17th September 2020 for 2020/2021 Post UTME and Direct Entry online screening. That means that anyone that wants to enrol for an undergraduate program at the School. Should follow that instruction we have provided on this page in order to partake in the screening.
Above all, this 2020/2021 UNIJOS admission screening, is strictly for those that chose the school as the first choice during JAMB registration. As we stated above, the general UNIJOS JAMB cut off mark is 180. While there is still a differential score for various Faculties/Programmes.
The UNIJOS Direct Entry Admission Screening Details
The portal was opened from 17th September 2020 for 2020/2021 Direct Entry online screening. That means that anyone that wants to gain admission into the School via Direct Entry. Should follow that instruction we have provided on this page in order to partake in the screening.
As usual, Each Direct Entry Candidate must have picked the University as the first choice and must score a minimum 180, which is the UNIJOS general JAMB cut off mark for 20202021.
Interested and qualified Persons, should note that only those that participated in the online screening and also did well can be admitted into the High Institution.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME 2020/2021 – unijos.edu.ng
Every candidate should pay a non-refundable screening fee of N2,000. This fee does not include Bank charges.
After payment, simply visit the University of Jos registration portal – portal.unijos.edu.ng HERE and follow the instruction below to register.
- The first thing you should do is to click on PROGRAMME
- Then the next place you should click is UTME/DE SCREENING.
- Enter your 2020 JAMB registration number and proceed to get started.
- The Candidate will then create a password and will also confirm his or her email. This should be done after the confirmation link must have been sent automatically.
- The next step is to log into your account at portal.unijos.edu.ng using your email address and password.
- Click on Screening charge, select a payment option and proceed to pay for your Post UTME online screening.
- After payment, you will be automatically returned to your dashboard.
- Enter five essential O level subjects with the grade you made in each subject.
- Then click on finish.
- Lastly, after clicking on the finish, print your UNIJOS Post UTME 2020/2021 registration slip.
Candidates should ensure they make their payments because all payment will be verified by the school management.
Candidates should make sure they only provide genuine documents. Also, they should provide only good and authentic to the University. Any Candidate that do otherwise will certainly be disqualified.
Applicants should also have in mind that the only website that’s valid for this UNIJOS Post UTME 20202021 is portal.unijos.edu.ng, not unijos.edu.ng.
The Apply for a Job team wants you to use the comment section to share your thoughts about this update.