UNICEF Nigeria Jobs | How to Work for UNICEF
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) has embarked on fresh Job recruitment. To recruit qualified Nigerians that will become UNICEF Nigeria Staff.
That is to say if you are among those that have been looking forward to doing WHO Jobs in Nigeria. Then these UNICEF Jobs in Nigeria 2022/2023 are for you.
In other words, the Apply for a Job team will be showing you how to work for UNICEF by bringing the UNICEF recruitment 2022/2023 plus the UNICEF recruitment portal to your knowledge.
Simply continue reading this write-up to see the current UNICEF Jobs for Nigerians and How to Apply Online.
- How to Work for UNICEF | UNICEF Recruitment for Education Specialist 2022
- Child Protection Specialist Job Opportunity at The United Nations Children’s Fund
- U.S. Embassy Job Vacancy for Chauffeur | U.S. Embassy Abuja Recruitment
- UNICEF Nigeria Massive Recruitment | UNICEF Jobs 2022/2023
- Banks Currently Recruiting in Nigeria | Latest Banking Jobs in Nigeria 2022
List of the Current UNICEF Job Vacancies in Nigeria with Requirements
Job Title: International Consultant
Job Field: NGO / Community Services
Requirements for International Consultant Job at this UNICEF Recruitment 2022/2023
- Firstly, anybody that’s about to Apply for this Job must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Finance and Economic Sciences or any other similar course.
- In order to become a UNICEF Nigeria Staff and occupy this position. You must have acquired nothing less than 5 years of essential work experience in Child Protection and/or Social Policy programme management.
- Thirdly, interested Persons should know how to communicate effectively and also possess good written skills.
- In addition, Nigerians that have been searching for things like UNICEF recruitment 2022, UNICEF recruitment portal, UNICEF Jobs 2022, UNICEF Nigeria Jobs, How to work for UNICEF, or UNICEF Jobs in Nigeria 2022/2023 are very much welcomed to Apply for this Job. However, they should have good knowledge of UNICEF.
Job Title: Child Protection Specialist
Location: Borno, Nigeria
Job Field: NGO / Community Services
Requirements for Child Protection Specialist Job at this UNICEF Recruitment 2022/2023
- Interested Persons must own a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Social Science, Development Studies or any other discipline that’s relevant to this Child Protection Specialist Job.
- Secondly, another essential requirement for this Job is that Applicants must have a minimum of 8 years of experience while doing this kind of Job
- Thirdly, Each Applicant should be willing to work under pressure, if offered the job.
- Meanwhile, interested Persons should know how to communicate effectively and also possess good written skills.
- Lastly, Nigerians that have been searching for things like UNICEF recruitment 2022, UNICEF recruitment portal, UNICEF Jobs 2022, UNICEF Nigeria Jobs, How to work for UNICEF or UNICEF Jobs in Nigeria 2022/2023 are very much welcomed to Apply for this Job. However, they should have a good knowledge of UNICEF.
Job Title: Security Officer
Required Qualifications for this Security Officer Job at UNICEF
- Interested persons, must have acquired nothing less than 2 years of relevant work experience. While doing security risk management job.
- Secondly, you should posses not less than a University degree in any discipline that’s relevant to Office security.
- Applicants should be fluent in English and also posses working knowledge of the local languages at the duty station.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Apply for a Job at the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Apply through the UNICEF Recruitment Portal
Above all, anyone that’s qualified for either of these UNICEF Job opportunities in Nigeria. Should Apply via this UNICEF recruitment portal: jobs.unicef.org.
When you must have opened this portal, simply proceed by applying for either of the jobs on the page.