Uganda Electoral Commission Jobs 2020 | Current Jobs in Uganda 2020
Uganda Electoral Commission is the sole agency of the Uganda Government charged with the duty of voters registration, sensitization and conduct of election in the country. Though it has also been at the center of controversies in recent years the Commission always deploys the best strategy to ensure that elections in the country reflect the majority of Ugandans decisions.
In their bid to make sure no eligible person is dis-enfranchised, Uganda electoral commission has commenced the recruitment of Display Officers for Special Interest Groups ( The physically challenged, blind, deaf, e.t.c ). This recruitment will interest those looking for Uganda Electoral Commission Application forms, no experience Jobs in Uganda 2020, Jobs in Uganda for fresh graduates or Electoral Commission Jobs 2020.
Job Title: Display Officers ( Uganda Electoral Commission )
Job Location: Uganda
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Details of this Current Jobs in Uganda and Why You Must Apply
- This is part Electoral Commission Uganda roadmap towards integrating all eligible persons in the society for free, fair and transparent elections.
- The display officer will handle the verification of names in the SIG register to ensure that they go with the full implementation of the guidelines set by the Commission.
- Among other things, the Display Officer will conduct voters registration and sensitization for the SIGs to enable their proper preparation for the election.
- Delivery of Display Kits and other essential materials are also part of this Uganda Electoral Commission Jobs 2020.
- This Job is similar to NGO Jobs in Uganda because helping the physically challenged is also service to humanity.
- Before obtaining Uganda Electoral Commission Application form for this position, ensure you are in good state of mind and body because mental and physical fitness is mandatory due to the nature of the Job.
- This is among the Current Jobs in Uganda 2020 that gives one a sense of contribution in the society we advise all eligible persons to apply.
- Officials handling Uganda Electoral Commission Jobs 2020 disclosed that to make sure that only eligible Ugandans apply for these Jobs a valid national I.D card must be presented.
- If you are looking for a fresh graduate Job in Uganda this recruitment is an opportunity for you because little or no level of experience is required for this Job.
- If selected you must ensure that you work under the designation of your supervisors no form of insubordination would be tolerated by the commission.
- Applicants are further reminded that no fee is needed to apply for this Job, avoid anybody soliciting for money to help you apply.
Requirements / Eligibility for this Uganda Electoral Commission Jobs
- In the cause of this Job, you are going to deal mainly with locals, therefore knowledge of Uganda indigenous language is very essential.
- With a minimum of O level certificate, you can apply for this Current Job in Uganda 2020.
- If you have done NGO Jobs in Uganda, experience from it would give you an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill are mandatory because you would be dealing with people of diverse backgrounds and beliefs.
- We wish to remind Candidates that a good part of this Job would be field-work. therefore prepare your mind for it.
How to Apply for a Job at Uganda Electoral Commission
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Interested Persons who have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed to the recruitment portal www.ec.or.ug and apply or submit a handwritten Application to any of the commission’s offices in the districts.