Uganda Coffee Development Authority Recruitment Application Form
Uganda Coffee Development Authority [ UCDA ] is a government-owned establishment in Uganda geared towards improving Coffee production in the state. They are deeply involved in supporting research, promoting production, controlling the quality, and improving the marketing of coffee in order to optimize foreign exchange earnings for the country and payments to the farmers.
Our update will interest you if you have been on the search for Uganda coffee development authority jobs 2020, Statistician Jobs in Uganda, or Agricultural Jobs in Uganda 2020. Because it is a Government Job in Uganda, we shall also be highlighting the importance and what one stands to gain from it.
Uganda Coffee Development Authority Recruitment
The Authority like we said earlier was established to promote the productivity of cocoa in Uganda and equally engage stakeholders on how to push output to the international market. A central Uganda Coffee Development Authority Recruitment committee would be set up to look into the recruitment process.
The recruitment we gathered is open to all legal residents and Uganda citizens. Additionally, the officials further disclosed that the Uganda Coffee Development Authority Recruitment Application Form is not for sale. Avoid linking up with anybody soliciting for money in exchange for Uganda Coffee Development Authority Recruitment Application Form. The recruitment will take a transparent process therefore there would be no room for any manipulation.
The general public should also note that as a Goernment Job in Uganda, anybody that tenders a fake or unverifiable documents or certificate will be penalized. The same thing applies to any attempt to bribe or lobby for this Statistician Job in Uganda at UCDA. Furthermore, it will also lead to your disqualification if you are not a citizen or legal resident in Uganda and applied for this Uganda coffee development authority jobs 2020.
Benefits of Uganda Coffee Development Authority Jobs 2020
- As a Government Job, workers are entitled to Pension upon retirement.
- Access to special incentives like soft workers loan, mortgage, and more.
- Workers are also promoted to higher ranks which comes with salary areas and incentives.
- Through Government-sponsored seminars one tends to acquire more knowledge needed to excel in this Uganda Coffee Development Authority Job.
Uganda Coffee Development Authority Recruitment Requirements
- Must be a Uganda citizen or legal resident in the country.
- Should at least have a degree obtained from a recognized institution.
- A good length of experience obtained from similar Jobs in Uganda.
- Must be men and women of intelligence with accountability and commitment to work.
- In order to achieve its mandate, UCDA is desirous of recruiting motivated, qualified, and competent professionals.
- Obtain Uganda Coffee Development Authority Recruitment Application Form if you can work in an ever-changing work environment.
- Experience from Administrative Jobs in Uganda and similar Agribusiness Jobs in Uganda 2020.
How to Apply for a Job at Uganda Coffee Development Authority
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Interested Persons should prepare a well-detailed CV then visit the recruitment portal https://www.ugandacoffee.go.ug/careers and apply.