UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Programme to Pay 80k Per Month For Two Years
UBA Graduate trainee programme aims to inspire participants to discover the next stage of their lives after graduation. The mission is to facilitate new understanding and life-changing learning. Through our engaging classroom environment, participants will learn from industry experts, and cultivate a master’s level business mind.
At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in across Africa and beyond. We go to great ends to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talents where-ever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
- Recruit, develop and retain a highly talented workforce
- Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance
- Help our work-force maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives
- Provide competitive compensation and benefits that rank amongst the top-tier competitors in each of the countries we operate in
- Ensure adequate avenue for career growth and exploration – whether functional or across country lines
- Develop a culturally diverse pool of talented professionals with the skills and mind-set to deliver excellent results across different markets and cultures across the African continent and beyond
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org its a scheme called Graduate Contract Staff (GCS).