U.S. Embassy Driving Job in Nigeria | U.S. Embassy Jobs in Abuja
The Apply for a Job team has been receiving email messages from various Nigerians that desire to do Embassy Jobs in Nigeria this 2022, these Job seekers have been demanding that we publish Jobs on:
- U.S. Embassy of Nigeria Opportunities
- U.S. Embassy Jobs in Abuja
- US Embassy career in Nigeria
- United States embassy jobs in Nigeria
- US Embassy Jobs in Nigeria 2022/2023
- US Embassy job Nigeria
- American Embassy Jobs in Nigeria
- U.S Embassy Vacancy in Nigeria
- Job vacancies in US Embassy Nigeria
- American Embassy Job
Therefore, we are now bringing you this U.S. Embassy Abuja latest Job recruitment for 2022/2023. Additionally, we also wish to state that applications for these Jobs are free of charge.
- British Council Recruitment 2022/2023 and British
- Nigerian Red Cross Recruitment Portal – www.redcrossnigeria.org
- Standard Chartered Bank Internship | Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2022
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 | Airtel Recruitment Portal 2022
- GTBank Recruitment 2022/2023 | Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment
Job Title: Chauffeur
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Field: Logistics / Transportation / Supply
Responsibilities of a Driver at the U.S. Embassy Abuja
- The Person that will be doing this U.S. Embassy Driving Job in Nigeria will be working in the logistics section of the U.S. Embassy Abuja.
- He will be the one maintaining the vehicles and also report any form of damage to the management of the U.S. Embassy in Abuja.
- The Person will also be the one that will transport the U.S. Embassy Abuja Staff during official movements.
Requirements for this U.S. Embassy Driving Job in Nigeria
- The academic requirement for this U.S Embassy Vacancy in Nigeria is only the fact that each Applicant must have completed his secondary school education.
- Any Nigerian that has been looking for things like U.S. Embassy Jobs in Abuja, American Embassy Jobs in Nigeria, U.S Embassy recruitment process or US Embassy Jobs in Nigeria 2022/2023 can Apply for this U.S. Embassy Job vacancy in Abuja because the Person that gets this job will be well-paid.
- Only Persons that have been doing this kind of job for at least 3 years are allowed to apply for this job.
- The U.S. Embassy in Abuja has made it clear that Individuals that have good knowledge of automotive mechanics. Especially in safety and maintenance practices.
Why You Should Apply for this Job at the U.S. Embassy Abuja
Firstly, the salary of anybody that will occupy this U.S. Embassy vacancy ranges from NGN N3,599,599 – NGN N3,599,599.
The Employee will equally be paid Health allowance with lots of other benefits.
Certainly, the U S Embassy is an International Organization, which will enable you to gain lots of International experience when you finally start working with this Embassy.
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the U.S. Embassy Abuja
- Apply through the U.S. Embassy Career Website
Nigerians that have confirmed the quality of this Job should visit this U.S. Embassy Abuja Job recruitment portal HERE. To see more details of this Job plus the required documents and then proceed with his/her online Job application.
Only qualified persons will be contacted. The successful Applicants will be contacted via email, so they can come for an Aptitude Test.