TVETA Teachers Recruitment 2022 | TVETA Jobs in Kenya
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) is a Kenyan Government establishment, at the helm of affairs in implementing the country’s Technical and Vocational education. However, this is to announce that recruitment has commenced for TVETA Jobs in Kenya. This update came as a result of an increased search for TVETA Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023, TVET Internship programme 2022/2023, and TVETA Teaching Vacancies 2022. Apart from TVETA teaching Jobs 2022, we shall also look at how to access a list of TVETA shortlisted Candidates.
TVETA Jobs in Kenya
In other words, the ongoing massive recruitment is to strengthen the workforce of the Authority. So Applicants would be drawn from all the regions of the country. Moreover, TVETA Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 would be very transparent allowing all involved equal opportunity of getting employed.
While applying, please do not tender a fake document. Because this might lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution when exposed during physical verification. Those found guilty of lobbying and bribery in the course of this TVETA Teachers recruitment would not also be spared.
List of the Current TVETA Jobs
Title: Director [ Accreditation and Outreach Services ]
Requirements/Duties for this Accreditation Director Role
- Providing Strategic leadership in Accreditation and Outreach services
- Must have at least 3 years of experience holding a similar position.
- We will also build linkages and partnerships for best practices in TVETA
- Apply if you are interested in TVETA Teaching Vacancies 2022.
- Good organizational skills.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
Title: Directors [Standards Development, Compliance and Enforcement]
Requirements for this Compliance and Enforcement Director Position
- Officials recruiting for TVETA Jobs in Kenya are looking for development experts willing to work.
- Additionally, the person will also join hands to promote efficiency in structural development in the area.
- The Authority seeks at least 3 years of experience in a similar field.
- It is also likened to TVETA Teaching Vacancies 2022. Therefore, applicants must be Bachelor’s Degree holders.
- TSC Recruitment 2022/2023 | Kenya Teachers Service Commission Job Vacancies
- Kenya Revenue Authority Jobs | KRA Jobs 2022/2023
- Ministry of Energy Kenya Job Vacancies 2022
- Bomet University College Jobs 2022/2023 | Bomet University College Vacancies
- Kenya Machakos Institute of Technology Job Application Form
Title: Director [Strategy Planning and Research]
Required Qualifications for this Research Director Job at the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority
- You can tag it TVETA Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 because the employed staff will help tutor those that came for the TVET Internship programme 2022.
- Overseeing performance management activities.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar administrative Jobs in Kenya.
- Only B.sc holders can apply.
- You can also apply if you are interested in TVETA Teaching Jobs 2022.
- Lastly, only someone that is well=behaved and equally punctual work will finally be employed to fill this Research Director role in Kenya
Title: Assistant Director [ICT]
Required Qualifications for this Assistant Director Vacancy
- Firstly, the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA). Wants applications from those with sound knowledge of ICT and the use of technology in business.
- Can work in an ever-changing work environment.
- At least 3 years of experience from ICT Jobs in Kenya.
- Overseeing ICT project costing and implementation in liaison with users.
- In addition, certification and also membership in professional bodies related to ICT are equally important for this Assistant Director Vacancy at TVETA.
- Nothing less than a Bachelor’s degree from courses relevant to the Job.
How to Apply for a Job at TVETA in Kenya
- Apply through the application address.
Above all, interested and qualified persons should simply visit the TVETA recruitment portal: tveta.go.ke/careers or www.tveta.go.ke and apply.
Importantly, once you open either of the application portals, make sure you follow the application guidelines very well. So as to achieve a successful online job application. Because there are additional instructions on the official TVETA webpage.
Alternatively, you can make a detailed Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) of yourself. Then submit to the email address below.
Only those that made the list of TVETA shortlisted Candidates would be contacted.