TSC Recruitment 2021/2022 | Kenya Teachers Service Commission Job Vacancies
Kenya Teaching Service Commission (TSC), is the sole body responsible for the affairs of teachers in Kenya. However, It plays the pivotal role of making sure that the teachers in the country meet up to standard and their affairs are also taken care of.
In other words, to strengthen the teacher’s workforce in the country, officials at the commission has announced the commencement of TSC recruitment 2021. As a result, we strongly believe that this recruitment will interest those looking for Teaching Jobs in Kenya 2021/2022, TSC online vacancies 2021/2022, Primary Teaching Jobs in Kenya, Kenya Teachers Service Commission Job Vacancies or TSC recruitment portal 2021/2022.
Job Title: Teachers and Directors (Multiple Positions)
Job Field: Education / Teaching / Training
Details of these TSC Online Vacancies 2021 in Kenya Plus You Should Apply
- Kenya is looking at building a standard and reputable educational system. Therefore, only those that are passionate about impacting knowledge into others are called to apply for this TSC Recruitment 2021.
- Secondly, with up 501 TSC teaching vacancies, there is definitely something for everyone no matter your field of specialization.
- Further, drafting of lesson plans, curriculum modular preparation amongst many other teaching practices, are all integral parts of this Job as announced by TSC recruitment 2021/2022 officials.
- It requires a good deal of tolerance and commitment to handle Classroom students. So that’s what we are looking for while recruiting for this Primary Teaching Jobs in Kenya.
- Candidates looking for experience Jobs in Kenya 2021/2022 should apply for this TSC recruitment. Because it is among the latest fresh graduate Jobs in Kenya with little or no experience needed for you to qualify.
Additional Details of These TSC Online Vacancies 2021/2022
- Also, as a Government Job in Kenya, you are entitled to salary arrears, work-leave allowances, special teachers loan, and other work incentives if employed.
- Similar to TSC secretariat Jobs, Candidates would go through a written assessment stage that will determine those that would be shortlisted.
- Interested Persons are once more reminded not to pay anyone money for this recruitment. Because TSC does not charge any sum for the recruitment of Teachers.
- The process would be transparent. Therefore, ensure you have all the documents required of you.
- In addition, falsification of Certificates is a criminal offence and would lead to disqualification and prosecution of the defaulter.
- We advise Applicants to obtain TSC recruitment past question papers to help them in their preparation for the interview and recruitment assessment.
- These TSC job vacancies in the country are for all eligible Kenyans irrespective of region or county.
- In a statement made by the officials, the TSC recruitment shortlist would be released. When Candidates have completed all the recruitment exercise shown in TSC adverts 2021.
- There would be a special preference for the physically challenged, so there is no reason for you not to apply.
Eligibility / Requirements for TSC Recruitment 2021/2022 in Kenya to Fill 501 Vacant Positions.
- University, Polytechnic and College of Education graduates preferably in the field of educational studies are the most qualified to apply.
- Anybody applying for these Teaching Jobs in Kenya must be registered with the TSC.
- We were also made to understand that Applicants above 45 years of age are not welcomed to apply.
- Similarly, only eligible Kenyans are welcome to apply. The Job is not in any way open for foreigners residing in the country.
- Sound Classroom management and engagement skills are most highly expected from Applicants.
- If you have done Teaching Jobs in Kenya International Schools experience from it would be an asset.
How to Apply for a Job at TSC
- Apply via the TSC recruitment portal
Most importantly, those that have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply. Should proceed to the official TSC recruitment portal: tsc.go.ke.
In conclusion, feel free to share your thoughts by leaving a comment in the comment section of this web page. So we can know how to serve you better.