Study in Australia: Henry Halloran Trust Practitioner in Residence Scholarship
There are a good number of research opportunities in Australia but funding has always been an issue as reported by some Applicants. Australia is already becoming a destination for those seeking the best of advanced education. Our update today will focus on an ongoing Henry Halloran Trust Practitioner in Residence Scholarship.
We shall be updating our readers with what you need to know about the Australia Henry Halloran trust practitioner in residence Scholarship. It is being offered by the University of Sydney. The University of Sydney is a global leader in academics. University of Sydney ranking is peaked at 4th in the world. It is currently the best University in Australia.
Sydney has a curriculum designed by the best academicians. It boasts of world-class facilities and team of professional tutors in different fields. There are also a couple of University of Sydney Scholarship opportunities one can apply for.
What you Need to Know About the Australia Henry Halloran trust practitioner in Residence Scholarship
This scholarship offers recipients a wide range of research programs in the University of Sydney. There are over 400 areas one can specialize in. Henry Halloran residence scholarship is aimed at providing a platform for scholars to access the funding needed to advance their research and post-doctoral studies.
It provides an easy way to study in Australia as an International student looking for tuition funding in Australia. Previous beneficiaries of this International scholarships in Australia hinted us that the platform does not just train but also exposes Applicants to Job opportunities in Australia.
Benefits of Henry Halloran Residence Scholarship
The scholarship like we said earlier is among the most sought after post-doctoral scholarships in Australia. Below are what recipients stand to gain from this Masters and Ph.D. Scholarship in Australia.
- Recipients will receive over $9,950 in annual stipend from the trustees. This will span for a period of three years for Ph.D. students while Masters students will receive it for two years.
- Additionally, we were made to understand that the Henry Halloran Trust Practitioner in Residence Scholarship is not transferable. As recipients are funded based on the research they applied for and cannot be transferred to other research fields.
- We wish to also inform Applicants that funding is based on the availability of funds.
Australia Henry Halloran Trust Practitioner in Residence Scholarship Eligibility
- Open to Australian and New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
- This International scholarship in Australia is open to only those offered Masters or Ph.D. research admission into Sydney University.
- Applicants must be a graduate of the Henry Halloran Trust’s Practitioner in Residence Program.
- Similar to other Ph.D. and Masters Scholarship University of Sydney, Applicants must be seasoned academicians with outstanding educational track record.
How to Apply
Your qualification for this Ph.D. and Masters Scholarship University of Sydney is based on Academic excellence and financial need. However, the most important according to officials is academic excellence.
Interested persons should prepare a well-detailed CV. Additionally, because of how highly placed this Sydney University International Scholarship is Candidates would need to provide evidence of academic accomplishments. University of Sydney Scholarship opportunities offer all equal opportunity of getting accepted.
Use the links below to Apply and know more about the scholarship.