Standard Chartered Internship 2019 | Standard Chartered Bank Careers in Nigeria
The Standard Chartered Bank careers team is delighted to inform the general public that they can now Apply for the Standard Chartered Internship 2019.
We the Apply for a Job team has made the Standard Chartered Internship application process inclusive in this article, so all you need do is to continue reading this post, so you can see the full details of this current Standard Chartered Bank recruitment for Interns and gently Apply.
Some Standard Chartered Bank Employee Benefits for Interns
- Nigerian Students that will Apply and eventually participate in this Standard Chartered Bank Internship 2019, will have the ability to stand out from their peers after they must have gained the practical knowledge of the Standard Chartered Bank Job skills.
- Interns at the Standard Chartered Bank are always assigned to effectively carry out different kinds of tasks, which will surely enable them to know and identify what they do best, improve their knowledge and also help them in making decisions that have to do with their future careers.
- Interested Persons that will later become Interns through this Standard Chartered career opportunities for students will easily gain valuable work experience and equally network with valued Professionals in the Banking and Finacial field.
- Students that pass through Standard Chartered Bank Internship program, always give themselves an edge in the Job market because employers around the world understand what it means for someone to have passed through a Financial service institution like Standard Chartered Bank, where skills and knowledge are acquired.
Description of this Standard Chartered Bank Internship Program 2019
- This Standard Chartered Bank Summer Internship 2019, has been scheduled to hold from June to August 2019.
- Applicants should have in mind that this Standard Chartered undergraduate programme 2019, will last for a duration of 10 weeks and it will be taking place in different locations around the World.
- Each Intern will be assigned to one of the Bank’s Professionals who will be available to direct the Intern and also answer questions that the Intern will probably come up with.
- Interns that excellently discharge their respective duties will be considered for the Standard Chartered Graduate program 2019 – 2020.
Requirements for Standard Chartered Internship Program 2019
- Only Applicants who have
work-permitin the country they are staying should follow this Standard Chartered Internship application process and Apply for this 2019 Internship program.
- Applicants for this summer Internship are required to be in their second to last year of their undergraduate program.
Time needed: 35 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the Standard Chartered Bank
- Follow the Bank’s Recruitment Process
Anybody from Nigeria and other parts of the World, that meet these requirements above and also want to join the Bank’s careers team for Students should follow the Standard Chartered Bank recruitment process by Applying online here: sc.taleo.net