Society for Family Health Job Vacancies 2022/2023
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the reputable Medical health NGOs in Nigeria. Through the partnership with the Federal Government and Foreign agencies. However, the NGO has been able to improve the rate of mother-child care, HIV awareness and also in the area of improved health care in Nigeria.
In other words, the Society for Family Health (SFH) is currently accepting applications from interested persons for the multiple vacant positions at the organization. The importance of this current SHF recruitment is to help in its NGO duties.
As a result, the Apply for a Job team strongly recommends these Jobs for those that have been on the search for the latest NGO Jobs in Nigeria, SFH recruitment 2022/2023, Humanitarian Jobs in Nigeria or current job vacancies at Society for Family Health.
Meanwhile, below is a list of available Society for Family Health Job vacancies and all the requirements for these Jobs in Nigeria. In addition, it’s advisable you go through these details before you apply for a Job at SFH.
List of Society for Family Health Job Vacancies Plus Requirements
Job Title: Regional Security Specialist
Field: (NGO / Community Services)
Requirements for Regional Security Specialist at this SFH Recruitment 2022
- Firstly, the successful Applicant for this position would be in charge of securing visitors, facilities and SFH assets in the assigned territory.
- Most importantly, Applicants should be University Graduates in security, criminology or any other similar course.
- This is one of those Security Jobs in Nigeria where Candidates must be retired military personnel.
- Also, if you are interested in this job at society for family health, then you must have advanced knowledge of security management and how the security systems in Nigeria work.
- Experience gotten from doing UNICEF Security Jobs, UNHCR Jobs, etc would be needful for this security Job in Nigeria.
- IMC Recruitment 2022/2023 | International Medical Corps Recruitment Process
- United Nations Jobs in Nigeria | United Nations Volunteer Programme 2022
- FHI 360 Recruitment Portal
- UNICEF Nigeria Jobs | How to Work for UNICEF
- FHI 360 Latest Job Recruitment | FHI 360 Jobs in Nigeria
Title: Director of Programmes (OVC services)
Location: Nigeria (North East/ West)
Field: (NGO / Community Services)
Requirements for Director of Programmes Position That’s One of the Current Society for Family Health Job Vacancies 2022/2023
- The SFH is looking for a professional that will provide all the technical support needed in its OVC service delivery.
- Secondly, anyone applying for this recent medical Job in Nigeria at Society for Family Health (SFH), is required to possess a minimum of a Master’s Degree in public health or social sciences.
- Moreover, this public health Job in Nigeria is very sensitive to the organization. That’s why SFH is settling for nothing less than 8 years of experience that was gotten from doing USAID Jobs.
- Lastly, Jobs at the Society for Family Health (SFH) in Nigeria are very competitive. That’s why anybody applying must have a vast knowledge of how OVC programme activities work to stand a better chance for this Job.
Title: Officer (Finance, Compliance and Administrative)
Job Field: (NGO / Community Services)
Requirements for Finance, Compliance and Admin Officer Job Vacancy at Society for Family Health
- Firstly, the successful Applicant for this position will oversee day to day financial and administrative activities of the organization in the assigned region.
- In addition, this position is among society for family health Job vacancies, which requires one to have a minimum of 4 years post NYSC experience in order to qualify for it.
- However, Membership in professional bodies like ACA or ACCA will make you stand a better chance of getting this SFH job 2022/2023.
- Only Graduates of Accounting or any similar course can apply for this NGO Job in Nigeria.
How to Apply for a Job at the Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Apply via the Organizations recruitment portal
Interested and qualified candidates should proceed to the recruitment portal: sfhnigeria.simplicant.com and apply for these vacancies.
Importantly, Applicants should have in mind that only qualified persons, will be contacted for the next phase of this SFH job recruitment.