Sahel Capital 2018 Nationwide Management Trainee Program (SMTP) and How to Apply
Sahel Capital Agribusiness Managers Limited is Inviting Applications from suitable and Qualified Nigerians, to Apply for Her Nationwide Management Trainee Recruitment/Programme.
If you want to secure a Management Trainee Job in Nigeria, then follow the Instructions in this post to know the brief detail of this Company, Requirements and learn How to Apply for a Job at Sahel Capital online by sending your CV to the recruitment email address below.
About Sahel Capital Agribusiness Managers Limited
Sahel Capital Agribusiness Managers Limited is a leading private equity firm focused exclusively on the Nigerian agribusiness sector. We adopt an integrated approach to deliver tailored capital solutions that meet the unique needs of companies and our investment partners. Partnership with Sahel Capital Agribusiness Managers delivers significant benefits including quality financial and operational experience, strong developmental impact and access to a powerful network of global relationships.
Title: Sahel Management Trainee Program (SMTP)
Location: Nationwide Nigeria
General Role: Financial Reporting & Company Accounts Operations
Reporting To: Chief Operating Officer
Detailed Description of Management Trainee Job at Sahel Capital Agribusiness Managers Limited
- In 2013, Sahel Capital was selected as fund manager for the Fund for Agricultural Finance in Nigeria (FAFIN). FAFIN is an agriculture-focused investment fund initiated by the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and the German development bank, KfW. The mission of the fund is to catalyze agriculture-led inclusive economic growth in Nigeria by increasing the amount of commercial capital available for agricultural enterprises in the country providing competitive returns to investors.
- In August 2015, Sahel launched the Sahel Management Trainee Programme (“SMTP”), and as part of this initiative, Sahel will select high performing early career accounting/finance professionals (2–4 years’ work experience) that it can place within FAFIN portfolio companies. Selected individuals will spend 2-years rotating across three portfolio companies in different functional areas.
Employee Benefits of this Sahel Management Trainee Program (SMTP)
- Candidates get exposure to three sectors over a 2-year period that builds their knowledge base and functional experience; and
- SMTP prepares candidates for a mid-management level role post the 2-year programme. Sahel would also pick the top performers to head the accounting departments of new investee companies.
Essential Requirements for this Management Trainee Program at Sahel Capital
- First degree in Accounting, Administration or Social Sciences
- Two to Four years working experience in an accounting role
- ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to co-ordinate team members into achieving unit and organizational objectives
- Public/external bodies liaising skills
- Willingness and ability to live and work in different geographical regions within Nigeria
- Ability to co-ordinate, review & monitor all accounting related transactions.
Apply on or Before: 28th September, 2018.
Please Share This “Sahel Capital 2018 Nationwide Management Trainee Program (SMTP) and How to Apply” Post, So That Your Friends Can Also Apply.