Sahara Group Recruitment Portal – careers.sahara-group.com – – HERE
Sahara Group is among the largest individually owned energy generating companies. Moreover, plans are already in place to expand beyond 50000 Mega Watts (MW) by 2023. Their completed projects include Afam, Eleme, Omoku, and Trans Amadi power plants.
In other words, the Sahara Group recruitment process has started for individuals that want to work with the company. As a result, the Apply for a Job team believes that these Job openings will interest those that have been on the regular search for Sahara recruitment portal 2022, Sahara career website, or careers Sahara group.
Applicants should read through the requirements of these available Power generation vacancies at the Sahara Group career website here, for a better understanding before applying.
Available Vacancies for Sahara Group Recruitment Portal Plus Requirements
Job Title: Renewable Energy Manager
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
Job Field: Oil & Gas/ Energy
Requirements for Renewable Energy Manager Job at the Sahara Group – careers.sahara-group.com
- Sahara Group is a multinational conglomerate that only employs experienced world-class professionals. Therefore, only those with at least 15 years of experience, that was acquired while doing Power plant Jobs in Nigeria are qualified to apply.
- Secondly, this Job is meant for Graduates of Mechanical or other Engineering courses at the tertiary institution.
- The successful Applicant will help in the documentation and drafting of plans required for projects. One is therefore required to be well-grounded in the area of renewable energy Jobs in Nigeria.
- Sahara Group recruitment team further disclosed that only those that can create a reliable business plan. Which can help in the company’s growth are qualified to Apply for this Renewable Energy Manager Job.
- The Candidate upon getting this Job will also assist as a Sahara Energy analyst, it is imperative for one to have good and accurate analytical skills.
Job Title: Business Manager (Power Generation)
Job Field: Oil & Gas/ Energy
Requirements for Business Manager Job at the Sahara Group – www.sahara-group.com/careers-portal
- This position is a professional one. As a result, only someone who can lead a team of experts to help provide the necessary ideas, needed in handling and management of its projects is eligible to apply via the Sahara recruitment portal – www.sahara-group.com/careers-portal/.
- The Sahara Group recruitment process will be thorough and Applicants will be well scrutinized. Therefore, one is advised to bring all relevant documents and certifications that will help him/her get this Job.
- Most importantly, B.sc holders in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering are the most qualified to apply for this position.
- Similarly, a minimum of 5 years of experience gotten from a power station Job would be important for this recruitment in the power sector.
- Further, Applicants are also required to know how mergers, acquisitions, and venture capitalists work. Before applying via careers.sahara-group.com.
- If you wish to pursue your career at the power plant in Sahara Group, then this vacancy is definitely for you.
How to Apply for a Job at Sahara Group
- Apply via the Company recruitment portal
Above all, interested Persons that have read through the requirements for these jobs. Should proceed to the recruitment portal careers.sahara-group.com – HERE or HERE.
When you must have opened this Sahara Group careers/recruitment portal. The next thing you will see is the full list of vacant positions at the organization. Simply select your preferred job in order to see the full details of the job you selected and fill out the online job application form.