Sahara Group Recruitment 2022/2023 | Sahara Group Recruitment Process
The Sahara Group of Nigeria (a company that is known to be involved in businesses that have to do with Energy) is currently recruiting to employ some talented Nigerians.
As a result, the Apply for a Job team has published all the details you need in order to Apply for this Sahara Energy Recruitment 2022. And finally, secure either of the vacant positions.
One of the several advantages of working in an Energy Industry like Sahara Group is the fact that the Energy sector is constantly evolving.
The Energy Industry is so much filled with innovative and technological advances. Which will surely enable you to always learn new things while doing your work. Also, anyone that works in the Energy sector can be opportune to work in a different environment. Indeed not all the Jobs that are available at the Sahara Group are entirely office-based.
- Sahara Group Recruitment Portal – careers.sahara-group.com
- Download Sahara Group Past Questions and Answers for Job Recruitment Test
- ExxonMobil Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 | ExxonMobil Recruitment Portal
- Apply for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company 2022 Young Engineers Programme
- Rain Oil Recruitment 2022/2023 | Graduate Trainee Program in an Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria 2022
List of the Job Vacancies at the Sahara Group
Job Title: Programmer
Job Field: Web Development / Software/ Programming
Required Qualifications for
Programmer Job at this Current Sahara Group Recruitment 2022/2023
- Those that wish to Apply for this Programmer Job in these current Sahara Group Job vacancies 2022. Should own a minimum of B.Sc from an accredited University.
- Candidates should have at least 2-4 years of work experience in Application development.
- Moreover, the Sahara Group management team only requires Persons that know how to use basic Computer software like Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
C++ and C#, HTML and CSS.
Job Title: Business Innovation Manager
Job Field: Executive / Management
Sahara Group Recruitment Requirements for Business Innovation Manager Job
- Firstly, Nigerians have been waiting patiently for the Sahara Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023. Can equally Apply for this position, but they should ensure they are Graduates that studied either Computer Engineering or any Management Science course at the University.
- Secondly, the Job is made for someone that has acquired at least 2-5 years of work experience. After obtaining his or her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificate.
- The Sahara Group Management team also requires an individual that possesses good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, to Apply for this Business Innovation Manager Job.
Job Title: IT Desktop Support Analyst
Job Field: Information Technology / ICT
2022 Sahara Group Recruitment Requirements for IT Desktop Support Analyst
- Any Nigerian that wants to become a member of the Sahara Group Career team by securing this Job. Must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any Engineering course.
- However, a fresh Graduate that wants to Apply for the Sahara Group Graduate Engineering Program. Can as well Apply for this IT Desktop Support Analyst Job, because no work experience is required for the role.
- Applicants should know how to discover and provide solutions to Computer software and hardware problems.
- Nevertheless, those that desire to work in Sahara Group Port Harcourt, can also participate in this latest recruitment.
- Lastly. this role also needs someone that possesses an acceptable knowledge of the Windows 2008 Server operating system and Network Infrastructure.
Time needed: 50 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the Sahara Group
- Apply Through the Sahara Group Email Address
Above all, qualified Candidates should Apply through the Sahara Power Group portal: careers.sahara-group.com.