Requirements and How to Open Union Bank Account (Internet Banking)
So many people go to banks to open a fresh bank account without knowing what the bank requires of them, most of these requirements for account registration are very important that no bank would want to compromise. Which makes some people feel bad when asked to go and come back some other time with the requirements they did not bring along with them.
However, most of the requirements for bank account opening are things we already have as Nigerians but due to lack of information, people fail to visit the bank with these requirements. So here, we will be explaining How to Open a Union Bank Account and the full list of requirements. On the other hand, you can also apply for the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme for Graduates in Nigeria.
Union Bank Savings Account Registration. Certainly, Union Bank is one of the oldest banks in Nigeria, so it’ll only be fair that she knows how to treat customers and has developed strategies to give customers pay for their income spend.
In addition, you can see the requirements for opening Union Bank Savings, Current or Domiciliary Account, and lots more here: www.unionbankng.com.
Union Bank Savings Account Online Registration
To Open a UNION Bank Savings Account/ Union Bank Nigeria Online Account Opening
- – Go to the Union bank Nigeria’s official website at www.unionbankng.com
- – Click on internet banking login
- – Enter the username of your choice
- – Enter the default password sent to your phone
- – Click on the button to generate your activation code and receive it on your phone
- – Enter your default password (using the online keyboard)
- – Then enter the numeric activation code
- – Enter your new password
- – Re-enter your new password
- – Click on the change password button (You’ll get a reply that the password has been changed successfully)
- – Choose your token delivery options (email/SMS or both)
- – Create a security word for authorizing your transfers
Features of Union Bank Internet Banking
- – View your account balance
- – View a statement of the transaction on your account
- – Do intra-bank transfers
- – Perform interbank transfers
- – Do international fx transfers
- – View your linked debit card transactions
Most importantly, the internet banking service by Union bank is a free service, and you are entitled to one as long as you have an account with the bank.
The requirements for Opening UNION Bank Savings Account
- – Visit the nearest branch and request for online banking at the customer service desk.
- – You will be given a request form to fill out.
- – Fill the form with the required details, including your name, address, mobile phone number, email, and signature
- – Set a limit on your internet transfers e.g. N500,000
- – You’d also include your desired username for the account
- – Submit the form to the customer service desk and wait for it to be processed
- – Within a few minutes after processing, you will receive an SMS alert on your phone containing your default password
- – You are through with your application
Anyone that has been looking for possible ways to have access to Secure, quick, and convenient 24/7 banking with UnionOnline and UnionMobile. Should look no further, because Unionsave More is here to enable you to achieve them. Also, the Union Bank customers that use Unionsave more will be granted access to online banking and debit cards and you earn 1.15% interest per annum.
Are you worried about the amount of money you will be needing, in other to open this UnionSaveMore account? And start enjoying all these benefits. Then, don’t worry anymore because you only need just N2,500 to open the account.
In addition, feel free to check the latest job opportunities in the Banking sector HERE. After opening the web page, simply select a Bank job and apply online.