New recruitment has commenced for Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (PSASB) Jobs in Kenya. We believe the announcement will be of immense benefit to Kenyans looking for PSAB recruitment 2021, PSAB Jobs in Kenya, Public Sector Accounting Standards Board internships 2021 as well as Public Sector Accounting Standards Board careers in Kenya.
The recruitment has commenced with Application currently pouring in. Our update will detail how best to apply for PSAB Jobs in Kenya as well as building a successful Public Sector Accounting Standards Board careers in Kenya.
Public Sector Accounting Standards Board
PSASB was established due to the need to monitor the audit systems of government establishments in Kenya. In other words, PSASB is the board in charge of managing the financial, accounting, and internal audits of all government establishments in Kenya.
They play an immense role in providing a managerial and financial framework that ministries and parastatals use. Which has helped the Kenya government in making key economic decisions.
Recruitment for Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (PSASB) Jobs in Kenya became necessary as the establishment looks forward to engaging more hands in order to deliver on set out goals at the board. The board has promised a fair PSAB recruitment 2021 allowing everyone equal treatment. PSAB Jobs in Kenya remains very competitive especially with the incentives and standard salaries their staff earn.
List of Available Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (PSASB) Jobs in Kenya
Title: Manager (Finance & Accounts)
Roles and Requirements for this Finance Manager Job at PSASB
- Will assume the general administrative role which involves overseeing the management of PSASB.
- This position is only for professionals that is why those with at least 10 years of experience appear more qualified to apply.
- Must be a certified professional especially in areas that deal with accounting and financial management.
- Team leader.
- Because it is a professional position, only M.sc holders can apply.
Title: Principal Public Relations and Communications Officer
Roles and Requirments for this Communication Officer Job at the Public Sector Accounting Standards Board
- Will handle the public image of the board while also reporting corporate matters to the concerned departments.
- If you have done public service Jobs in Kenya before then you can fit into this Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (PSASB) Jobs in Kenya.
- Will coach and mentor staff especially those that came for Public Sector Accounting Standards Board internships 2021.
- Open to only Masters Degree holders.
- Basic computer skills remain imperative.
Title: Senior Assistant Office Administrator
Roles and Requirements for this Senior Manager Job at the Public Sector Accounting Standards Board
- Provision of secretarial services to staff, involving file recording and interdepartmental memos.
- Will attend to visitors as well as other relevant duties assigned to him/her.
- Experience from secretary Jobs in Kenya is believed to be an advantage.
- With an ND certificate, you can apply.
- Expected to also be of sound character especially while relating to clients and visitors in Board.
- Computer certification is also important.
How to Apply for a Job at PSASB
- Apply through the recruitment email
Interested persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements should proceed and submit their application and CV to the recruitment email below clearly stating the position applied for.
Finally, we wish to remind Applicants that PSASB Job Application form is free, avoid scammers looking for who to swindle.