PLASU Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check Plateau State University Admission List PDF
The Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos merit admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is finally out. However, this PLASU first admission List is for candidates that applied for the PLASU Post UTME, through UTME or Direct Entry (DE). And also participated in the admission screening exercise.
To clarify, this Plateau State University, Bokkos admission list contains the names of candidates. Who has been offered provisional admission into the University’s degree programmes? That’s why all prospective PLASU students must follow the “How to Check PLASU Admission Status” procedure on this page. In other to know if they have been admitted or not.
In addition, the Apply for a Job team also added guidelines to the things that admitted candidates must do. So they can accept and equally keep their Plateau State University 2021/2022 admission. Simply go through the full content of this web page to see all.
Is PLASU Admission List for 2021 Out
Candidates that have been wanting to know if the Plateau State University, Bokkos admission list for 2021/2022 is out. Should understand that the list is finally out. The importance of this update is to keep you ready and also show you how to check this PLASU admission list now that it has been released. Simply leave a comment below, bookmark this web page and also subscribe to our free email updates. So you can get notified immediately after another list is released.
How to Check PLASU Admission List or Admission Status
Above all, the Plateau State University admission list is available on the school website here: https://applicants.plasu.edu.ng/Admissions/CheckAdmission. Another way you can check the list is by checking online at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) admission status checking portal. Therefore, all you should do is follow the admission status checking procedure below. In other to check.
- The first thing you should do is to login to the JAMB Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Secondly, You will the Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password. And ensure you enter them correctly with no mistakes.
- Thirdly, still, on that same page, simply scroll down and locate the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- When you must have located the check admission status tab. The next step to take is to select Check Admission Status.
- Further, you will now select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column. You must equally select your correct Exam year and enter your registration number. In other for your admission status checking to be successful.
- Lastly, select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab to access your PLASU admission status.
It will also interest you to know that this PLASU admission list has been published on the notice board at the school premises.
What to do After Checking the Plateau State University Admission List
- Firstly, login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos admission.
- Each candidate must preceed to pay his or her acceptance fee. After confirming his or her PLASU admission.
- It’s equally important that you print your admission letter, because you will be needing for for registration and other important things.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
Congratulations to the admitted candidates, also feel free to tell us what you have in mind in the comment section.