P&G Internship 2022 | Procter and Gamble Nigeria Internship
The history and list of top FMCG companies in Nigeria would be incomplete without mentioning Procter and Gamble. However, with over 2 decades of experience in consumer goods, the company has been able to establish its stand in the industry.
Among the company’s list of household consumables are Ariel detergent, Oral B toothpaste, Gillette shave stick, Pampers Baby Diapers, etc.
Also, the company has announced the commencement of the Procter and Gamble Nigeria Internship for interested persons. Certainly, Procter and Gamble is not just a leader in the FMCG sector they also provide an environment for young people to enhance their skills. The company thrives on competence and reliability which its staff contributes immensely.
That is to say, that fresh graduates looking for Internships in Nigeria, P&G graduate internships, or suiting P&G Careers Nigeria should cue into this ongoing Internship Programme at the company.
Why You Should Apply for this Procter and Gamble Internship 2022/2023
- P&G graduates programs like this are where you get the needed skills and experience essential for you to thrive in the FMCG industry.
- At Procter and Gamble, your talents are not overlooked but rather put into good beneficial use.
- Thirdly, a good number of P&G Interns are among the brightest in the industry.
- At the company, you are surrounded by positively minded individuals who share ideas and experiences with you.
- As a multinational organization, Procter and Gamble do their best to expose interns to not just local ideas of the business but also the international outlook.
- A sound worker-management relationship thrives well at P&G.
- Independent organizational set-up that allows staff to independently work on their own skill
- Pursuing your dream P&G Careers Nigeria is best started with an Internship.
- The company internships in Nigeria afford one the opportunity of rubbing minds with world-class established business leaders.
- Don’t forget that P&G Graduates programs require little or no level of experience to qualify.
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment.
- Procter and Gamble Internship Nigeria also provides one of the best industry incentives for Interns.
- A good number of Procter and Gamble Internship Nigeria participants have been retained especially the most outstanding ones.
- In addition, you would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams in this Procter and Gamble graduate internship.
- Interns also participate in providing business ideas while still working under a supervisor.
- Successful persons will carry out delegated duties and ensure timely delivery of assigned tasks.
P&G Internship 2022 Requirements
- The program is for Graduates that graduated in 2021 or 2022.
- Procter and Gamble are looking for energetic individuals willing to harness their skills while working as interns at the company.
- Must be business-minded and committed.
- Can work and adapt to a competitive environment.
- Good communication skills especially when interacting with company partners and clients.
- If you are highly innovative then you can fit in perfectly with this P&G graduate internship.
- P&G Internships are mostly done in a manufacturing setting, we are looking for individuals that can adapt perfectly to it.
- Excellent team and leadership spirit most especially when delegated with a duty.
- Though it is not compulsory, if you have done manufacturing Jobs in Nigeria, this Procter and Gamble Nigeria Internship will suit you well.
- Procter and Gamble is a direct customer consumer goods company therefore you also help in providing feedback on certain products.
- Monitor the FMCG market and profer marketable ideas for the company.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second-class upper division from a recognized institution.
- Lastly, only Graduates that have not started their NYSC programme, can fill out the P&G Internship application form.
How to Apply for Internship at Procter and Gamble
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Candidates that have gone through the requirements and wish to apply should proceed to the recruitment portal here: www.pgcareers.com and apply.