Every year, Pathcare Vacancies in South Africa and How to Apply Online for qualified South African citizens are published. This year is no different. We have listed the available positions along with all the details applicants should know. You’re in the right place if you are looking for Pathcare driver vacancies in Cape town, Pathcare driver vacancies, Pathcare data capturer vacancies, or general Pathcare vacancies in 2022.
About Pathcare LTD
Founded in 1922, PathCare is a partnership of pathologists in private practice across South Africa who assists doctors and healthcare professionals to determine or confirm diagnoses. We are registered with the HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa).
Since it was formed, they have been an integral part of the South African health system, helping in determining and confirming diagnoses in patients. They are equally deeply involved in medical health research works. In addition to the health benefits, Pathcare has equally been at the forefront in the provision of employment opportunities, especially for those in the medical field.
List of Available PathCare Vacancies
Below are available Pathcare vacancies in Cape Town as well as other areas in South Africa. Pathcare provides one of the most dynamic work environments for health professionals in South Africa.
Job Title: Professional Nurse
Location: South Africa
About Pathcare Professional Nurse Vacancy
Professional nurses are required for the PathCare Bloemfontein Mediclinic branch. They are currently seeking individuals with a proven track record of competence in Phlebotomy as well as a high level of ethics and integrity. The company rewards your contributions with a market-related compensation package that includes a pension fund, an annual bonus, a health care allowance, and a discount on pathology tests.
PathCare believes we all need to be accountable for protecting the health and welfare of every employee, client, and visitor who utilizes our facilities, as well as for the protection of our families and the whole nation.
Requirements or the position of Professional Nurse at Pathcare
- Pathcare vacancies for nurses are only for Nurding Diploma holders and those curently rigistered with South Africa Nursing Council.
- Similar to Pathcare driver vancancies, you must have a valid driving license for this role.
- Experience in Pathology and Phlebetomy is highly essential for this role.
- Must be result oriented in addition to good communication skill.
- Fluency in English and sound background in Afrikaans is crucial for this type pf careers at Pathcare.
Job Title: Virologist
Job Location: South Africa
About Pathcare Vacancy for Virologist
Virologist with appropriate clinical and laboratory medicine expertise and experience is required in our Gauteng division. They seek to recruit a professional with high ethical and integrity standards who aligns with the PathCare values. Vacancies at Pathcare affords applicants the opportunity to partner with thought-leaders and experts in the pathology and diagnostics field while impacting the lives of patients. You will be rewarded for your contribution to the company.
As a healthcare organization, PathCare believes they are responsible for protecting their employees, patients, clients, and visitors who access their facilities, as well as for their families and South Africans in general.
Benefits of Working in Pathcare LTD
- They have an environment that supports career and ambition
- Staff enjoy one the best training schemes to improve in their field.
- Pathcare also provides staff with incentives like pension fund, housing allowances, welfare bonuses as well as other packages.
- They have an open door policy that gives everyone equall opportunity of working in Pathcare LTD.
- Subsidized pathology fee for all staff.
- Vacancies at Pathcare provides the big step towards gaining the neccessary experience to excel in the medical profession.
- With the conducive work environment, there is room for constant improvement.
Requirements for the position of Virologist at Pathcare
- It is necessary to hold FC Path(SA) Viro certification with at least three years of post-qualification experience Current HPCSA.
- Registration as a Clinical Virologist Recent and relevant direct laboratory experience, such as serological, molecular, and quality control tests.
- An interest in developing and supporting a clinical consultation service in Gauteng.
- Should be willing to travel, to do locums, to prepare and present CPD lectures when required.
- Client-oriented, with strong interpersonal relations is important for pathcare career of this type.
Job Title: Medical Technician/Medical Technologist/ Medical Laboratory
Job Location: South Africa
About Medical Technician/Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Vacancy at Pathcare
In our Microbiology department in our Pinnacle Point branch in Richards Bay, an opportunity exists for a Medical Technologist/Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Scientist. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of displaying superior microbiology skills.
PathCare supports mandatory vaccination because we believe that employers, employees, clients, and visitors should be accountable for their health and wellbeing as well as the protection of their families and the safety of the broader community.
Requirements for the Position of Medical Technician/Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technologist at Pathcare
- Ensure your qualifications include a national diploma/degree or Medical Technician Certificate in Microbiology/Clinical Pathology.
- Current registration with the HPCSA in Microbiology/Clinical Pathology is preferred.
- Computer literate with Meditech knowledge is advantageous.
- Ability to adapt in an ever changing work environment is equally inportant for this career at Pathcare.
- Pathcare vacancies 2022 of this type will require you to be of sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Client-focused professional with a keen eye for detail.
Job Title: Social Worker
Job Location: South Africa
About the Position of Social Worker at Pathcare
A position exists within PathCare’s Human Resources team, based in their N1 City Head office for a Social Worker. They are looking for an individual who demonstrates high ethical standards and integrity at all times while providing excellent customer care. The company will reward your contributions with a market-related remuneration package which includes a subsided pension fund, an annual bonus, a health care allowance, and discounted pathology tests.
PathCare believes all employees, patients, clients, and visitors to their facilities should be vaccinated in order to protect their health and well-being. This also applies to staff families and all South Africans in general.
Requirements for the position of Social Worker at Pathcare
- Similar to pathcare driver vacancies cape town, you will be required to present a valid driving license for this role.
- Registration with relevant professional bodies like SACSSP (South African Council for Social Service Professions) as a Social Worker is equally necessary.
- With at least a minimum of 5 years experience, you can be employed for this role.
- This role is similar to Pathcare data capture vacancies. Therefore, experience from there is very much necessary.
- Working in a multicultural environment and excelling with a diverse staff
Job Title: Medical Assistant
Job Location: South Africa
About Medical Assistant Position at Pathcare
Candidates can apply for vacancies at desired PathCare positions based on their qualifications. Currently, PathCare is looking for Medical Assistant candidates. Western Cape residents have many opportunities to build a secure future for themselves. In addition to our operations in South Africa, Pathcare also operates in Lesotho, Namibia, Kenya, and Nigeria, where our laboratories are the first to achieve international accreditation.
Requirements for the Position Medical Assistant
- Sound Organizational skill
- Must have obtained a diploma in related medical science courses.
- Pathcare Vacancies 2022 for Medical Assistants are for those with at least 2 years of experience doing similar jobs.
- The ability to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays is essential.
- If you have a driving license it will be to your advantage.
- Good background on the usage of medical tools and equipments.
Job Title: Helpdesk Operator
Job Field: South Africa
About Pathcare Helpdesk Operator
With a partnership with The PathCare Academy, the company emphasizes a deep commitment to career development and education, as well as market-related remuneration. Their commitment to excellence and diversity will be reflected in the organization’s approved Employment Equity plan, which will be considered in the talent acquisition process. Qualified candidates, including individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
Requirements for the Position of Helpdesk Operator
- Minimum of 12-24 months experience in a medical customer service environment or in a medically related call center.
- Must be client-focused with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Problem-solving skills is equally important for this type of careers at Pathcare.
- Apply if you are conversan with Pathcare vacancies of this type.
How to Apply for Pathcare Vacancies 2022
If you meet the criteria for Pathcare vacancies 2022 and are interested in joining the Pathcare team, please download and complete the application form and send it along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can visit the company’s website Pathcare.co.za and apply.
Please be reminded that when you apply for this position, you will be required to submit your driver’s license, a valid ID, qualifications/proof of registration, credit history, and criminal background checks. Applicants must be willing to undergo a thorough evaluation process.
Finally, Pathcare does not take any money for job applications. Beware of recruitment scammers and stick to the instructions provided above.