Oyo State Tescom Recruitment Portal –Tescom.oy.gov.ng
Oyo State Teaching Service Commission TESCOM has announced the commencement of a new batch of Oyo State Tescom Recruitment 2020. The commission has already opened the Oyo State Tescom recruitment portal for interested persons to start submitting their Application.
In Oyo state Tescom recruitment update today we shall outline how to access Oyo State Tescom recruitment site, how to obtain Oyo State Tescom Application form, and when Oyo State Tescom recruitment shortlists of Applicants would be released. Our team here was briefed by officials concerning all that should be known about Oyo State Tescom recruitment 2020.
Oyo State Tescom Recruitment 2020 [ What You Should Know ]
The recruitment is for teachers and administrative staff. Officials maintained that the recruitment is geared towards strengthening the state’s teaching force. Before we proceed we wish to remind candidates that Oyo State Tescom Application form is not for sale. Avoid fake recruitment agents and scammers. The recruitment process we gathered would be a clear transparent one.
In the latest Oyo state Tescom news communicated to us, authorities maintained that lobbying or bribery of any form would lead to automatic disqualification. Furthermore, Officials disclosed that in addition to the online application there might be a physical verification.
It is also important you obtain Oyo state Tescom recruitment past questions and answers as it would be useful for the assessment test and interview. Only those that made the final Oyo State Tescom recruitment shortlists would be communicated unless a supplementary list is announced. The portal – Tescom.oy.gov.ng will validate only verifiable information. If you have no idea how to register we recommend you engage the services of experienced cybercafe operators.
Ensure you register with experienced cybercafe operators so as to avoid complexities during verification exercise. Oyo State Tescom Recruitment Portal –Tescom.oy.gov.ng we gathered, might soon close therefore it is important you get registered on time.
There is also space for administrative and non-teaching jobs so visit the Oyo state Tescom recruitment site to find out. The non-teaching/administrative positions can accommodate SSCE holders and trade certificate holders.
Why You Should Apply for Oyo State Tescom Recruitment
There a whole lot of reasons why you should be part of this recruitment in Oyo especially for graduates who are unemployed.
- Job security
- Retirement benefits
- Promotion bonuses
- Flexible work schedules
- Improved welfare packages and access to Government workers’ loans.
Oyo State Tescom Recruitment Requirements/Eligibility
- All Applicants as announced by the officials must have a minimum of NCE from a recognized higher institution.
- Must have completed His/Her NYSC though it is not mandatory for some positions.
- In addition to the requirements, they should also be in possession of their First School Leaving and SSCE certificates.
- For proper identification, your birth certificate, Local Government of origin would also be required.
- The Oyo State Tescom Recruitment Portal – Tescom.oy.gov.ng will not validate any Application with no identification details.
- Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable)
- Sound communication and classroom organization skills.
- It would be to your advantage if you have experience in teaching before applying.
- Sound health of mind and body is very much essential.
- Only men and women of integrity.
- If you are not from Oyo state but is a resident. You can also apply.
How to Apply for a Job at Oyo State Tescom
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Interested Persons who have read the recruitment requirements should proceed to the portal – Tescom.oy.gov.ng and apply before the deadline. Ensure you take your time to go through your Application to avoid complications.
Finally, like we said earlier. This recruitment is free of charge. Do not fall easily for scammers parading as recruitment officials. The process for recruitment would be based on merit to allow for the most qualified to get the Job.