OPEC Recruitment Process | OPEC Vacancies in Nigeria 2021/2022
Since its establishment, the Organization for Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has been instrumental in stabilising international oil prices and maintaining best marker practices. With its international market policies on oil, it has been able to get a common and united ground for member nations towards improved stability and better output in member nations of the world.
The Apply for a Job team is happy to announce that OPEC Recruitment 2021/2022 has started. With Oil and Gas Jobs being the most sought-after Job in the country we believe that these Jobs at OPEC will interest those on the lookout for OPEC Jobs in Nigeria 2021, OPEC Nigeria Jobs, OPEC International Jobs in Nigeria as well as the OPEC recruitment process.
Available OPEC Vacancies in Nigeria 2021/2022 Plus Requirements
Job Title: Energy Models Analyst
Field: Oil & Gas / Energy
Requirements for Energy Models Analyst Job at this OPEC Recruitment 2021/2022
- OPEC is looking for an experienced Energy Analyst that will help in research and analysis of new developments in the Oil and Gas industry and how it affects OPEC.
- This is a highly sensitive and professional Job, therefore those with deep specializations in OPEC Consultancy Jobs in Nigeria appear to be the most qualified.
- The OPEC Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022 team is demanding a minimum of B.Sc certificate in Economics, Maths, or Statistics from Applicants for this Oil and Gas Job in Nigeria 2021.
- OPEC Vacancies in Nigeria 2021 is open to only Masters Degree holders.
- If you can forecast and analyze the world energy demand circle and also have experience from doing similar International Jobs in Nigeria. Then, you are most welcome to apply this Oil and Gas Job in Nigeria 2021/2022.
- OPEC recruitment process will be fair and transparent. Ensure you bring all qualifications and requirements necessary for this recruitment.
Job Title: Oil Demand Analyst
Field: Oil & Gas / Energy
Requirements for Oil Demand Analyst Job at OPEC
- The successful candidate for this position will aid the organization in identifying the best market strategies and new developments in the Oil industry to improve productivity and stability in member nations.
- OPEC Nigeria Jobs are among the Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria, therefore to qualify, one is expected to have all the necessary professional experience and certification.
- In another disclosure made by the OPEC Vacancies in Nigeria 2021/2022 Recruitment team, Applicants who have advanced experience obtained from doing Data analyst Jobs and also good at analyzing the Economics of the International Oil Market are the most qualified for this Job.
- OPEC International Jobs in Nigeria is for Graduates. However, OPEC made it clear that Masters Degree Holders in Economics, Finance or Energy Economics are the most preferred choice of candidates.
- At least 6 years of experience gotten from doing OPEC overseas Jobs or similar Jobs in the Oil and Gas Industry is a prerequisite for this Job.
- Integrity and diligence to work are also non-negotiable traits expected from Candidates..
How to Apply for a Job at OPEC
- Apply via the Organization’s recruitment portal
Applicants who have read the requirements for these Jobs and are interested in any of the vacancies should click on the Application Portal to apply for the available vacancies.
You can visit OPEC Website or OPEC Ofiice in Nigeria with the address below for more information
Finally, we also wish to remind candidates that recruitment for OPEC Vacancies in Nigeria 2021/2022 is free of charge. Ensure you tell us what you think in the comment section before you go.