Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – PDF
Therefore, if you have been asking questions on what to read for this Post UTME and score very high. In order to gain admission into any Department you have chosen in OAU, then you are at the right place.
Moreover, we provide an updated version of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. Which is in PDF format with solutions to questions.
These are the official Post-UTME Past Questions and answers of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) for candidates intending to write Post-UTME. Into any of these Faculties: Faculty of Social and Management Science, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty Science & Engineering, Faculty of Arts, and Faculty of Law.
The OAU admission screening format is normally Computer Based Test (CBT) and you will be writing this test for only 1 hour.
How to Get the OAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To Get OAU Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers, Follow the Procedure:
Firstly, Pay the sum of N1,000 to any of the accounts below:
Account Name: Anyanwu Innocent Chiebuka
Account No: 0022008619
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Anyanwu Innocent Chiebuka
Account No: 2190177328
Bank: Zenith Bank
ONLINE TRANSFER IS ALSO ACCEPTED
Secondly (After payment), send a text to this number 07053772016 containing your full name, email address, OAU Post-UTME Past Q & A, and the name of your faculty. Once your payment is confirmed, we will send your E-book to your email immediately.
Send a recharge voucher worth N1,500 with your full name, email address, OAU Post-UTME Past Q & A, and the name of your faculty, We will send your E-book to your email immediately.
Sample OAU Admission Screening Past Questions and Answers
Read the passage and use it to answer question 1-4
As we both fed our eyes wistfully at the used under-wear section, Vivian noticed a heap of women’s underwear, a mixture of braziers of various sizes and designs, panties, g-strings and tongs, underskirts, lingerie of different colors, all heaped and scattered on a big bedspread like a pile of rubbish.
Some were quite ancient and threadbare, while a few appeared not to have suffered much oppression in the hands and private parts of their previous owners. It was apparent that the international businessman who imported such inglorious assortment had agent with prongs, long enough to dip deep into deepest and farthermost refuse bins and dumps of Europe to be able to meet the demand back home.
- We can infer from the passage above that
A. the effort of international businessmen were commended by the writer for their contribution to Nigeria’s economy
B. the writer believes that Nigerian government has not been doing enough to encourage importers of goods to remain in business and recoup money they have invested in their business
C. The writer makes comic comments on the porous Nigerian borders through which contraband goods are imported into the country D.the writer subtly castigates and derides the patronage of substandard goods that dots the Nigerian market in the name of imported goods
- “…all heaped and scattered on a big bedspread like a pile of rubbish” The figure of speech used in that quotation is A. metaphor B. simile C. hyperbole D.pun
- It was apparent that the international businessman who imported such inglorious assortment had agents with prongs, long enough to dig deep into the deepest and farthermost refuse bins and dumps of Europe to be able to meet the demand back home. From the quotation above, it is apparent that the writer is being A. metaphorical B. categorical C.sarcastic D. specific
- Another word that means the same as the word ‘threadbare’ as it is used in the passage is ….
Choose the most appropriate option from a-d to complete the gaps in the following sentences.
- While the host community was condemned roundly by their hostility, the visiting contingent was applauded for their A.friendliness
B. hospitality C. dexterity C. methodology
- It is hard to quantify the _ that the abducted Chibok girls would have gone through since they were taken away by the dreaded Boko Haram insurgents. A.rape B. trauma C. isolation D. insecurity
- The high-profile witness has been discredited having been accused of being _ with the truth in his testimony A. biological B.geographical C. circumventing D.economical
- The jailed businessman has left his family in _ due to the confiscation of his property by the government A. bliss B. quandary C. opulence D. Eldorado
- The Federal Government has expressed the fear that the violent activity of the insurgents may _ if powerful foreign assistance is not received soon. A. extrapolate B. proliferate C. metamorphose D.escalate
- I am sure that if you probe further, the accused person will reveal where the _ money is kept. A. pilfered B. missed C. lost D. robbed
- I was waving frantically but you drove _ me A. past B. pass C. passed D. passing
- The driver was reckless, the road was slippery due to the early morning downpour, and _ there was a crash that claimed two lives A. frantically B. subsequently C. constantly D. unequivocally
- Did you know we were very fortunate to run __ for the newly elected president of the country when he was campaigning for the office?
- A. errant B. errands C.an errand D. around
- OAU Post UTME 2022/2023 | Admission Screening for UTME & DE – admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Check the OAU Admission List 2021/2022 (Obafemi Awolowo University)
Lastly, don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on this “Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME Past Questions and Answers” via the comment section. And candidates that would like to get the latest Admission List plus Post UTME updates, should simply subscribe for our free email updates. Or Bookmark our ” Admission” category and always check back.