NSUK 2022/23 Admission List Checking (Nasarawa State University, Keffi)
If you are among the many candidates that have been waiting to see the NSUK admission list 2022/2023. Then your wait is definitely over.
Today, the Apply for a Job team has brought you the admission list update of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK). So if you wrote the NSUK 2022/2023 aptitude test. Then you should quickly follow the instructions that we have made available on this webpage. In order to know if your name is on the NSUK 2022/2023 admission list for all the programmes.
The management of Nasarawa State University has released the list of candidates admitted into the undergraduate programmes offered in the school for the 2022/2023 academic session. Also, the list contains the names of both UTME and Direct Entry admitted candidates.
How to Check NSUK 2022/23 Admission List
At the moment, the only way you can check your Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Admission list. Can only be checked via the JAMB admission checking portal. As a result, just follow the instructions below in other to know your NSUK admission status fast.
- Firstly, go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Secondly, login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Thirdly, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
In addition, admitted Candidates should ensure they proceed to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Check FUGASHUA 2022/2023 1st and 2nd Batch Admission List for UTME/DE
- AAU Ekpoma 2022/2023 1st Batch Admission List
- Check Babcock University 2021/2022 Admission List
- How to Pass Post UTME | What to Read for Post UTME
- Top 10 Ways to Score Very High in Post UTME Screening
- JAMB 2022: Five Things You Should Consider Before You Register
In conclusion, make sure you follow the instructions that we have outlined on this webpage very well. By accepting your admission and equally paying your acceptance fee. Also, try as much as possible to share your thoughts via the comment section. So we can know your mind and equally serve you better.