NSIA Recruitment 2020 – www.nsia.com.ng
Nigeria’s income from oil production sometimes runs into excesses which are deposited in the Sovereign Wealth Fund. Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority is the sole Government Agency charged with the duty of managing the Surplus income.
We at Apply for a Job is happy to inform you that recruitment has commenced for NSIA Jobs in Nigeria. This development will interest you if you are looking for the latest Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Internal Auditor vacancies in Nigeria, Federal Government Agency recruitment or latest Federal Government Jobs.
Details of this NSIA Recruitment 2020 Plus Why You Should Apply
- Interested Persons are once more reminded that NSIA recruitment is for those that can withstand pressure and also provide an accurate account of any task assigned to them.
- If you are looking for a platform to further your financial career. Then NSIA recruitment 2020 is the best platform for you.
- Due to how sensitive this latest Federal Government Job is, you must have sound financial management skills because every kobo would be accounted for.
- We advise that no matter how good or qualified you are for this latest Finance Job in Nigeria if you do not have good financial discipline, do not apply for it.
- With their team of world-class financial experts and analyst one stand to learn a lot and add to his knowledge on how best to operate and work in a financial institution.
- The Federal Government recruitment portal for this Job is www.nsia.com.ng ensure you bookmark it for easy access.
- We were also hinted by former employees of NSIA that not only do they pay a good salary they also have the best convenient and conducive environment for one to work in.
- As a Federal Government Agency recruitment, the portal – www.nsia.com.ng is open to all eligible Nigerians to apply.
- There are also fresh graduate Jobs available at the Authority. Therefore, young graduates are also encouraged to apply especially for the Internal Auditor vacancies in Nigeria at the Authority.
- Falsification of documents to pass through NSIA recruitment 2020 is a punishable offence and would lead to disqualification.
- NSIA is an equal opportunity employer be rest assured that the recruitment process would be transparent and successful Candidates would be selected based on merit.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job for more updates on this recruitment plus other Job alerts.
Eligibility / Requirements for NSIA Recruitment 2020
- The recruitment portal – www.nsia.com.ng will only validate the Application of graduates of financial related studies for this recruitment.
- A Masters Degree would be desirable if available.
- Excellent communication and writing skills are very much imperative.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and some web Applications is mandatory.
- NSIA recruitment 2020 officials further disclosed that Applicants that have working experience in the financial sector stand a better chance due to the experience they have gathered.
- Lateness to work would not be tolerated if you are selected to work at NSIA.
How to Apply for a Job at NSIA
- Apply via the recruitment portal
The NSIA recruitment has not yet commenced but officials hinted that it will soon start. Candidates can apply for the Job at www.nsia.com.ng – HERE when it starts. Ensure you bookmark the page and always frequent the site to know when it will start