NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates PDF List | Civil Defense Recruitment News
After Applications have been accepted for NSCDC recruitment 2022/2023. A good number of Applicants have been on the lookout for when the list of shortlisted candidates would be released.
However, with lots of conflicting reports flying around about the NSCDC Shortlisted candidates list. As a result, Applicants are becoming more prone to seeing lots of fake Civil Defense recruitment news on the internet.
Today we would be disclosing some recent updates concerning NSCDC recruitment, Civil defense screening date, Civil defence guarantor form, and Shortlisted candidates for NSCDC 2022/2023 among other Civil defence latest news.
Above all, the Apply for a Job team is happy to inform you that the last full List of NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates has been released. Therefore, all you need to do is to check your phone’s inbox and also check your email. Because the venue of the computer-based test (CBT) was sent to Shortlisted Candidates. That is to say, you should receive the message from the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).
This NSCDC computer-based recruitment physical screening will hold from the
2nd – 25th August 2021. in the 36 States of the federation and FCT.
Latest NSCDC Recruitment News Plus all You Should know about the Recruitment
- The List of shortlisted candidates for NSCDC 2022/2023 recruitment. Can be accessed via the Candidate’s phone number and email or in the NSCDC recruitment portal with login details.
- Secondly, bear in mind that all requirements expected of you for this Job including the Civil defence guarantor form. Were fulfilled before names became listed for this recruitment.
- NSCDC recruitment 2022/2023 officials will not tolerate any form of impersonation on the Civil defence screening date. Such would be treated as a criminal offence.
- If you are having problems logging into the NSCDC recruitment portal, then we recommend you seek the assistance of an experienced Cyber Cafe operator.
- Furthermore, in Civil defense recruitment news. We also discovered that each Applicant would need to make sure that a Photocopy of the Online Application Reference Form is ready. Because it would be compulsory for this recruitment.
- In another Civil defense latest recruitment news, that was made available to us today. It was revealed that anybody found guilty of trying to bribe his/her way to NSCDC successful candidates list would be punished very well.
- The latest Civil Defense recruitment news also has it that the Civil defence shortlisted candidates have been released. That is to say, that you can follow the instructions on this web page to check.
- For more information visit the NSCDC website and subscribe to our newsletter here at Apply for a Job. For the latest updates on the recruitment and other Paramilitary recruitments 2022.
Requirements for the NSCDC Recruitment Test
- Firstly, Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form plus any other form. That’s essential to the NSCDC computer-based aptitude test (CBAT) should be brought to the screening.
- Each NSCDC Shortlisted Candidate should come with a clear government-issued identity card.
- The acceptable ID cards include your National Identity card, International Passport, or Voters card.
- Candidates must come with their Face Mask, in order to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Lastly, all Covid-19 protocols must be adequately observed.
How to Check names of Civil Defense Shortlisted Candidates
Lastly, we hope we were able to provide solutions to your queries, through this “NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates PDF List | NSCDC Recruitment News” post. Simply leave a comment and also subscribe for our free updates to always get notified.