NIMC Recruitment2022 – www.nimc.gov.ng or www.nimc.gov.ng/adverts-tenders
Every Nigerian, according to the Federal Government is required to have a National Identity Card. To ensure full implementation and compliance with this policy? the Federal Government had to set up the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC). Their job is to handle its implementation. They have done much since their establishment especially leveraging ICT to make it easier for Nigerians to obtain their National ID cards.
However, we at Apply for a Job are happy to bring to your notice that NIMC recruitment 2022/2023 has commenced. We believe these Jobs will interest those searching for the Latest recruitment in NIMC, National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) recruitment, NIMC job recruitment portal – www.nimc.gov.ng or how to obtain NIMC Application 2022.
Details of this NIMC Recruitment 2022/2023 Plus Why You Should Apply
- Firstly, there are many vacancies for this NIMC online recruitment. As a result, no matter your area of specialization there is something for you.
- Applicants must be Nigerians as NIMC job recruitment portal www.nimc.gov.ng will not accept Applications from foreigners.
- Thirdly, it is a good platform to kick start a career in Public Relations and Management.
- From what we know, a good part of this Federal Government Job will involve remote sensitization and other extension services.
- If selected, the Candidates will go through a series of training on how to process the registration of National IDs.
- Most of the Jobs at NIMC are fresh graduate Jobs with little or no level of experience needed to begin.
- Before accessing nimc.gov.ng portal to apply, ensure you have a valid ID because it would be needed for this Federal Government agency recruitment.
- Further, the NIMC Application 2022 form is not for sale. Therefore, avoid anybody soliciting money to give you the form.
- The recruitment is a nationwide one, all eligible Nigerians are welcome to apply.
- Also, successful candidates would be drawn from all the regions of the federation to allow for equal representation.
- Due to how demanding this Job can be the incentives and remunerations are very high. try as much as you can to apply.
- Only those that meet full NIMC requirements and pass the recruitment assessment stage. Would be to ones that will make the list of shortlisted candidates.
- For more information on this recruitment and other Job, alerts subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job and drop a comment below.
Eligibility / Requirements for this NIMC Recruitment
- The portal www.nimc.gov.ng/adverts-tenders/ is open to all higher institution graduates to apply.
- Certainly, you must be in good health of mind and body before applying as disclosed by the NIMC recruitment 2022/2023 team.
- Though not compulsory, working experience from any administrative assistant Job related to this vacancy would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and writing skills would be an advantage.
- Candidates must be well-behaved and willing to work hard.
- Fluency in one or two Nigerian indigenous languages is very much necessary, especially for those that would be assigned to remote rural areas for this Job.
- Also, an interested person should know how to use Microsoft Office very well.
NOTE: The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), has not commenced her 2022/2023 job recruitment. As a result, those that will like the Apply for a Job team to notify them, once there are job vacancies. Should simply subscribe for our free email updates, And also leave a comment in the comment section.
How to Apply for a Job at NIMC
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, recruitment has commenced for NIMC Jobs. So applicants that wish to apply. Should use the portal: HERE – nimc.gov.ng/careers/ www.nimc.gov.ng and fill out the NIMC recruitment application form fast.
In addition, ensure you submit only verified and authentic documents while applying for this National Identity Management Commission job recruitment.