Nigerian Red Cross Recruitment Portal – www.redcrossnigeria.org – HERE
Have you been searching for the 2020 Nigerian Red Cross recruitment form? not to worry because the Apply for a Job team has listed the current job vacancies at the Nigerian Red Cross. So all you need to do is to find a job that suits you and Apply online through the Nigerian Red Cross recruitment portal email@example.com
Nigerians that have been looking for means to fill the Red Cross registration form, should visit this Official Nigeria Red Cross portal: redcrossnigeria.org
Why You Should Consider Working for the Nigerian Red Cross
Anyone that becomes a Red Cross Staff normally enjoys a comprehensive medical plan, which will be organised in a way it will suit you perfectly. Meanwhile, all the expense will be shared between you and the Red Cross Society – redcrossnigeria.org.
Working with the Nigerian Red Cross will enable you to have a Life Insurance. This life insurance will be arranged in accordance with the amount that the Red Cross Society will pay you yearly.
Being a Staff of this Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) will make you stand a chance of receiving a National or International Award at any given time, you will also benefit from the career development programmes that normally take place at Red Cross branches – www.redcrossnigeria.org
Job Title: Assistant Finance Coordinator
Location: FCT, Abuja Nigeria
Job Field: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Requirements for Assistant Finance Coordinator Job at this Red Cross Recruitment 2020
- Anyone who will Apply for this Nigerian Red Cross recruitment. So as to get provisional employment and finally occupy this Assistant Coordinator vacancy must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree from an Accounting or Finance department.
- The Person will also present a valid professional credential to the Nigerian Red Cross recruitment team. This qualification should be in Accounting (ACCA/CPA/CNA) – redcrossnigeria.org.
- Applicants are required to possess nothing less than 5 years of essential work experience in this field.
- They should be good at English Language and also know how to use basic computer software like Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel etc.
- They should be People who can always do their Job without coming up with excuses.
Job Title: Head of Finance and Resource Management
Location: FCT, Abuja Nigeria
Requirements for Head of Finance Job at this Nigerian Red Cross Recruitment 2020
- To be qualified to apply for this Head of Finance vacancy at the Nigerian Red Cross, you must have obtained a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- You should equally own a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Finance Management – redcrossnigeria.org.
- Applicants should know that only certified Accountants are qualified for this job.
- The Red Cross Nigeria Recruitment team has made it clear that concerned Candidates must have practised for a minimum of 10 years in an NGO or any other organization that is similar to the Nigerian Red Cross Society.
- Please note that the Individual who will finally get this Job will be expected to deliver good financial service works – www.redcrossnigeria.org.
Time needed: 55 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigerian Red Cross or Register to Become a Member
- Apply via the Red Cross Recruitment Email Address/Portal
Interested persons should send their CV’s and Application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Applicant is directed to make the position that he/she is applying for, the title of the email message.
Nevertheless, any Nigerian that wants to become a member of the Nigerian Red Cross, should visit the official website www.redcrossnigeria.org – HERE