Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022/2023 | Nigeria Navy Recruitment News
The Nigerian Navy is the Military arm of Nigeria Armed Forces. That’s charged with the duty of defending the Nigeria waterways against Pirates and bandits that attack Onshore Oil rigs. However, it has over 25000 personnel, devoting their time to checkmating criminal activities in Nigerian Water Ways.
To strengthen their workforce and armed personnel, the commencement of Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2022/2023 has been announced for Interested Persons to apply. Therefore, if you have been on the lookout for the Nigerian Navy recruitment form, Nigerian Navy recruitment portal, Nigerian Navy recruitment, Nigerian navy recruitment news now, or Nigerian Navy recruitment training date. Then we advise you to read up the instructions we would provide on how to apply for jobs in the Nigerian Navy.
The recruitment is going to be a fair one, as all regions in the country would be given equal treatment to allow for even representation.
Important Nigerian Navy Recruitment News Every Applicant must Know
- First of all, the Nigeria Navy recruitment form is free. That is to say, you should not pay anybody to obtain the form. And also report anybody soliciting for money for this recruitment.
- Nigerian Navy screening date for Applicants would be soon announced along with accredited centres nationwide for the aptitude test.
- Officials of Nigerian Navy recruitment 2022/2023 also made it clear that multiple entries for this recruitment into the Navy. This will lead to disqualification of the Applicant and render your Application invalid in the Nigeria Navy recruitment 2022/2023 portal.
- It might also interest you to know that Applicants found guilty of trying to bribe their way in the cause of this recruitment. Will face disciplinary actions from appropriate authorities.
- The recruitment portal that would be used according to authorities is www.Joinnigeriannavy.com
- In the latest Nigerian Navy recruitment news released by Officials, Applicants are reminded once more that falsification of documents or certificates for this recruitment. Would lead to automatic disqualification and subsequent prosecution of those found guilty.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates would be invited for Nigerian Navy recruitment training.
- In the Navy’s effort to make things easier for Applicants, Officials announced that the recruitment screening centres. Would be established nationwide to ease transportation stress for Applicants.
- We advise applicants to apply as soon as possible to avoid a late hour rush before the Nigerian Navy recruitment form closing date.
Additional Information About the Navy Recruitment
- An Identification form from your Local Government Area we heard is mandatory.
- The Nigerian Navy recruitment portal – www.Joinnigeriannavy.com will not validate the application of those with no Guarantor form. Because it would be very much important for this recruitment.
- It is important you download Nigeria Navy past questions and answers. Because it would be very essential in your preparation for the Navy Aptitude test.
- You must be in sound health of mind and body because Jobs in the Nigerian Navy require strong mental and physical strength.
- In another Nigerian Navy recruitment news obtained by our team here. Interested Persons would also have a background check run on them to ascertain if they have a criminal history the Navy should know about.
- Service in the Navy is service to one’s fatherland.
- With the periodic rise in ranks, selected persons are assured of better incentives and welfare as they rise in ranks in the Navy.
- No level of experience is needed just come and get trained for the Job.
- There is the security of Job and one is assured of pensions and gratuity upon retirement from the Navy.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements 2022
- With at least a WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/ certificate obtained in not more than 2 sittings you can apply for this job.
- Must be between the ages of 18 — 22 years or 18 — 26 years for those with ND, NCE, Nurses, and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guideline should not apply.
- Thirdly, the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022/2023 is open to only Singles, married people are not welcome to apply.
- You must be a Nigerian by birth before you can apply.
- You must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- As earlier mentioned a letter of identification from your Local Government Area is mandatory.
How to Apply for a Job in the Nigerian Navy
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, interested Persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed to the recruitment portal www.Joinnigeriannavy.com and apply.
- Nigerian Red Cross Recruitment Portal – www.redcrossnigeria.org
- Julius Berger Industrial Training for 2022/2023 | Julius Berger Internship Program 2022
- NALDA Recruitment Portal – www.nalda.ng | NALDA Recruitment Form
- NHIS Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 – www.nhis.gov.ng
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 – www.ndlea.gov.ng