Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019 | Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2019
The Nigerian Navy recruitment news that the Apply for a Job team received lately clearly states that the Application form for the Nigerian Navy 2019 Job recruitment is out and qualified Persons can Apply online.
The Apply for a Job team has published this latest Navy Job vacancies on this webpage, so all you need to do is to find a position that suits you and simply follow the Application guidelines to Apply.
You will also see the General requirements here and then log in to the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal, to see more requirements for each Job and finally Apply for a Military position.
List of the Employment Opportunities at the Nigerian Navy
- Marine Engineer Artificer
- Weapon Electrical Artificer
- Aircraft Engineering Artificer (Airframe Engine)
- Hull Engineer Artificer
- Automobile Mechanics
- Marine Engineer, Mechanics
- Dockyard Mechanics
- Hull Mechanical/Fitter
- Computer Operator
- Weapon Electrical Mechanics
- Physical Training Instructor
- Survey Recorder
- Communications Officer
- ICT Officer
- Chaplain Assistant
- Mosque Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Aircraft Engineering Artificer
- Project Technician
- Ordinance Officer
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Records/Health Administrator
- Public Health Officer
- Occupational Therapist
- Dental Therapist
- Dental Lab Assistant
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019
- Interested Persons must be those who were born in Nigeria as Citizens of the Country.
- Anyone who will fill 2019 Nigerian Navy form for Nationwide Job recruitment as a school certificate holder must be between 18 – 22 years of age, while Candidates that possess relevant credentials like Nurses and NCE holders, should be between 24 – 26 years of age.
- Only Nigerians that are single and have no kids are allowed to fill this Nigerian Navy form 2019.
- This Nigerian Navy recruitment news is for Nigerians that do not have any form of criminal records.
- This Navy recruitment for SSCE holders and more are for Candidates who do not have sight problems, ear problems, communicable diseases or mental problems.
- Male Applicants should be below the height of 1.70 meters, while Female Applicants should also be below the height of 1.67 meters.
- Each Navy Applicant must own either WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or OND.
- University or Polytechnic Graduates that have acquired qualifications like Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma are not allowed to Apply for this Nigerian Navy recruitment that’s ongoing at various Navy departments.
- Interested Nigerians must know that any credential they fail to present for proper screening and approval in the process of this Navy recruitment, will not be accepted for any reason after the recruitment exercise.
- Qualified Candidates must print out their Parent/Guardian consent form including their L.G.A attestation.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigerian Navy for 2019/2020
- Fill the Navy Recruitment Form
Each member of this particular Nation (Nigeria) that have seen all the information on this page and wish to secure a Navy Job, should Apply through this Official Navy Recruitment Website
You will also see more details of these Job vacancies at the Nigerian Navy when you log in to this Navy 2019 Recruitment Webpage.