Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal – naportal.com.ng
This is to inform the law-abiding Citizens of Nigeria, that has been waiting patiently for the Nigerian Army 2020/2021 Recruitment for Trades/Non-Tradesmen/Women (78RRI). They should know that the application form is now out online through naportal.com.ng
This Army Recruitment is targeted to employ Nigerians that want to become Soldiers and genuinely protect the lives and properties of the masses.
This massive Job recruitment is ongoing Nationwide and the application method is online via the Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment portal: naportal.com.ng
The Apply for a Job team has added all the necessary information you need. However, this information will help you to successfully apply for this Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruit Intake 2020. So kindly read through this page very well.
We also added the link that will enable you to get Nigerian Army Past Questions and Answers for Trades/Non-Tradesmen/Women and start preparing for the exam. This exam will take place in every Nigerian State and Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
Candidates should know that they can also access other important information like Nigerian Army Screening Date 2020, Nigeria Army 79rri Screening Date and Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2020 at this portal – www.naportal.com.ng
Job Title: Trades/Non Tradesmen/Women
Location: Nationwide, Nigeria
Job Field: Military / Para-Military
Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements for Nigerian Army 2020/2021 78RRI Recruitment
- Those that have seen this latest news on Nigerian Army Recruitment and also wish to apply through www.naportal.com.ng/login. They should be People that were born in Nigerian and now possess their National Identity Cards as proof of Citizenship.
- They must have at least 4 credits in a maximum of 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB. One of these 4 credits should be in the English Language.
- The Management of the Nigerian Army has also stated that those that want to become Soldiers by participating in this recruitment exercise, should also have OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate before visiting www.naportal.com.ng to apply online.
- The age requirement for non-tradesmen/women is 18 – 22 years while that of tradesmen/women is 18 – 26 years.
- Applicants should be nothing less than 1.68 meters height for men and 1.62 meters height for women.
- Candidates that know how to speak any other Nigerian Language apart from their mother tongue, will stand better chances of becoming Soldiers. That must be after Applying for this Recruitment via naportal.com.ng and participating very well in this Army Recruitment exercise.
- Those that have been searching for things like www.79rri naportal.com.ng, www.naportal.com.ng 2020, www.naportal.com.ng portal or www.naportal.com ng can also apply. On the other hand, they should possess all the requirements.
How to Login to this Army Portal and Apply
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigerian Army for Trades/Non-Tradesmen/Women
- Nigerian Army 78rri Regular Recruit Intake 2019/2020 1st Application Step
Anyone that have carefully gone through this post and wish to become a Soldier should log in to the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Portal here: naportal.com.ng/login to start an online application.
- Nigerian Army 78rri Regular Recruit Intake 2020/2021 2nd Application Step
When this website opens, register on the portal by creating a login account.
- Nigerian Army 78rri Regular Recruit Intake 2020/2021 3rd Application Step
Fill the Army online application form. Then submit your Form, print one or 2 copies of the Form and also print and process the Guarantor Form.
For more information, visit: naportal.com.ng/requirements