Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal – naportal.com.ng
This is to inform the law-abiding Citizens of Nigeria, that have been waiting patiently for the Nigerian Army 2022/2023 Recruitment for Trades/Non-Tradesmen/Women (78RRI). They should know that the application form is now out online through naportal.com.ng
However, this Army Recruitment is targeted to employ Nigerians that want to become Soldiers. And genuinely protect the lives and properties of the masses.
This massive Job recruitment is ongoing Nationwide and the application method is online via the Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment portal: naportal.com.ng
The Apply for a Job team has added all the necessary information you need. However, this information will help you to successfully apply for this Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruit Intake 2022. So kindly read through this page very well.
We also added the link that will enable you to get Nigerian Army Past Questions and Answers for Trades/Non-Tradesmen/Women. And start preparing for the exam. This exam will take place in every Nigerian State and Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
On the other hand, Candidates should know that they can also access other important information like Nigerian Army Screening Date 2022/2023, Nigeria Army 79rri Screening Date, and Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2022 at this portal – www.naportal.com.ng
Job Title: Trades/Non-Tradesmen/Women
Location: Nationwide, Nigeria
Job Field: Military / Para-Military
Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements for Nigerian Army 2022/2023 78RRI Recruitment – www.naportal.com.ng
- Those that have seen this latest news on Nigerian Army Recruitment and also wish to apply through www.naportal.com.ng/login. They should be People that were born in Nigeria and now possess their National Identity Cards as proof of Citizenship.
- They must have at least 4 credits in a maximum of 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB. One of these 4 credits should be in the English Language.
- The Management of the Nigerian Army has also stated that those that want to become Soldiers by participating in this recruitment exercise, should also have an OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate before visiting www.naportal.com.ng to apply online.
- The age requirement for non-tradesmen/women is 18 – 22 years while that of tradesmen/women is 18 – 26 years.
- Similarly, Applicants should be nothing less than 1.68 meters in height for men and 1.62 meters in height for women.
- Also, Candidates that know how to speak any other Nigerian Language apart from their mother tongue, will stand better chances of becoming Soldiers. That must be after Applying for this Recruitment via naportal.com.ng and participating very well in this Army Recruitment exercise.
- Those that have been searching for things like www.79rri naportal.com.ng, www.naportal.com.ng 2022/2023, www.naportal.com.ng portal, or www.naportal.com ng can also apply. On the other hand, they should possess all the requirements.
- Lastly, being disciplined is one of the things that Nigerian Soldiers are known for. That’s why Applicants should be people that are already very disciplined. In other to easily fit into the discipline standard of the Nigerian Army.
NOTE: The Nigeria Army 2022/2023 79RRI recruitment has not commenced. But not to worry, all you need to do is to leave a comment in the comment section of this web page and also subscribe to our free email updates. So we can notify you once the recruitment starts.
How to Login to this Army Portal and Apply
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigerian Army for Trades/Non-Tradesmen/Women
- Nigerian Army 79rri Regular Recruit Intake 2022/2023 1st Application Step
Anyone that have carefully gone through this post and wishes to become a Soldier. Should log in to the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Portal here: naportal.com.ng/login – HERE to start an online application.
- Nigerian Army 79rri Regular Recruit Intake 2022 2nd Application Step
When this website opens, register on the portal by creating a login account.
- Nigerian Army 79rri Regular Recruit Intake 2022/2023 3rd Application Step
Fill out the Army online application form. Then submit your Form, print one or 2 copies of the Form and also print and process the Guarantor Form.
For more information, visit naportal.com.ng/requirements – HERE.
In conclusion, ensure you Share this Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal – naportal.com.ng. So that your Friends can also get the Information. And more sure you leave a comment and subscribe for our email updates, so we can be sending the latest job opportunities to your email.