Nigerian Army Recruitment for Trades/Non-Tradesmen and Women (82 Regular Recruits Intake)
Since the commissioning and inception of the Nigeria Military. They have been a pivotal part of the fight against insecurity and returning of peace in hostile regions of the country. The Nigerian Army is also deeply involved in peacekeeping in many troubled regions in Africa.
We are pleased to inform our esteemed visitors and readers that Nigerian Army recruitment 2022/2023 for Tradesmen and non-Tradesmen has commenced.
Therefore, if you have been searching for Nigerian Army Non-tradesmen recruitment, Difference between Tradesmen and Non-Tradesmen in the Nigerian Army, Difference between Tradesmen and Non-Tradesmen in the Nigerian air force, Nigerian Army Tradesmen recruitment, Nigerian army tradesmen rank or Nigerian army 82rri portal. Then this recruitment news is for you.
- Download Nigerian Army Past Questions and Answers for Tradesmen/Tradeswomen or None
- Nigerian Army Salary Structure and How Much They Pay Soldiers
Job Title: Trades/non-Tradesmen and Women
Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
Job Field: Military/Para-Military
Description of this Nigerian Army Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal will accept Applications from only Nigerian citizens with the National ID card or BVN Number.
- The meaning of Tradesmen in the Nigerian Army translates to those that can perform artisan Jobs like electricians, tailors, mechanics, carpenters, drivers e.t.c for the Army.
- The difference between Tradesmen and non-Tradesmen in the Nigerian Army is that Tradesmen are those commissioned with trade certificates of proof while non-Tradesmen are basically those with the same craft but with Just SSCE certificates.
- Applicants before obtaining the Nigerian Army recruitment form for this Job should note that Military Job requires agility and dedication.
- In addition, the Nigerian Army recruitment 2022/2023 exercise for this Job would be conducted in the respective states of the Candidates. Which would assist in reducing the cost of travelling to a central recruitment centre.
- Moreover, you just need to have a skill or a craft you are good at to qualify for this Nigerian Army Job.
- Further, this is among the SSCE Job vacancies in Nigeria that require little or no length of experience to qualify for it.
- Though you would be seen as a civilian working with the Military. But to some extent, you are covered by Military immunity in this Job.
- There are lots of crafts and artisan openings in this recruitment. Therefore, there is definitely something for everyone irrespective of the area of specialization.
Requirements Nigerian Army 2022/2023 Recruitment for Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women 82 (Regular Recruits Intake)
- Firstly, only Tradesmen and women with skills in different crafts, arts, and handiwork are the most eligible to apply for these Jobs.
- Fluency in different indigenous languages will be an added advantage for candidates that have it.
- You must be patriotic about service to your fatherland before visiting the Nigerian Army recruitment portal to apply for these Jobs.
- Those applying as non-Tradesmen/Women must have at least a minimum of SSCE or other related Senior School leaving certificates. With nothing less than 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings, including the English language.
- Experience obtained from doing Jobs without certificates in Nigeria or other O level Jobs. Will make one stand a better chance of scaling through the recruitment process of these Jobs.
- Candidates must be medically, physically and mentally stable.
- Interested Candidates should be free from any form of a criminal record.
- Males Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall. While the female ones must be up to 1.62 metres tall.
- Lastly, it was also clearly stated by the recruitment team for these Jobs that only those within the age bracket of 18 to 22, will be accepted for the non-Tradesmen/Women Application. While the Tradesmen/Women positions will be for those not below 18 or above 26 years of age.
How to Apply for a Job in the Nigerian Army
To sum up, have it in mind that we won’t hesitate to update this web page. With fresh job opportunities at the Nigerian Army (NA). So endeavour to bookmark this webpage and always visit, to know when the latest job vacancy will be out.