Nigerian Army 2018/2019 Recruitment Application Form and How to Apply
The Nigerian Army (NA) has started inviting eligible and qualified Nigerians to Apply for Her Ongoing Job recruitment.
We the Apply for a Job team is encouraging you to settle down and go through this post because you will be getting all the information you want from this page.
We also created a post that contains a full list of the latest Job Vacancies at the Nigerian Army (NA) with the description of each Job and requirements.
Another thing that has also been made available is the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Past Questions and Answers, which you can get and start preparing for the Job aptitude test on time.
Requirements for the Nigerian Army 2018/2019 Job Recruitment
The requirements for these Army Jobs differs in accordance with the position you want to Apply for, to see the requirements for all positions, CLICK HERE.
Meanwhile, we have listed the general requirements for the Nigerian Army 77 RRI (Regular recruitment Intake) below.
- You’re expected to have a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. English language is a compulsory subject.
- Incase you’re planing of registering for, Tradesmen & Women, you ought to have an OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- In respect to the age requirements, you’re to be between 18-22 years if you’re applying for Non-Tradesmen & Women by March 1, 2018.
- If you’re registering for Tradesmen or tradeswomen position, then you must be between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms. After printing, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres. You will submit the forms during your screening exercise period.
- If you have good knowledge of other Nigerian languages then you’ll have good chances too.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigerian Army
Interested and qualified Applicants are required to creat free online account at the Nigerian Army official Job recruitment portal.
You will be creating your account with your full name, phone number and email address.
After creating the account successfully, you will then proceed by filling the online Job application form.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
Please Share this Nigerian Army 2018/2019 Recruitment Application Form and How to Apply, Because Your Friends also needs to Apply.