Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal – nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
Have you always wanted to join the Nigerian Airforce (NAF) via DSSC or as an Airman or Airwoman?
If yes, then we have good news for you today. Indeed you can now Apply for the DSSC or Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2022, by filling the application form online at the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal: nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Airforce (NAF) DSSC Past Questions And Answers (Up-To-Date)
- Nigerian Airforce Airmen / Airwomen Past Questions And Answers
There are so many good reasons that will motivate you to join the Nigerian Military, especially the Nigerian Air Force (NAF).
Also, joining the Nigerian Airforce will surely make your work in a productive and conducive environment.
Secondly, being in the Nigerian Airforce will enable you to gain more respect in Nigeria and beyond.
Appearing in the Nigerian Airforce uniform alone is something very special, and you will be accorded the kind of respect and regard that many Civilians are eager to have.
Outside the fact that the DSSC Officers, Airmen, and Airwomen are normally paid pensions when they retire. They are also well paid and also have other benefits plus allowances that are attached to different ranks.
The Federal Government has not started conducting recent 2022 recruitment at the Nigerian Airforce via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng. We promise to update this page with fresh and timely information. Endeavor to leave your comments on this web page.
- NAF Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 | Nigeria Airforce Shortlist 2022 PDF Download
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Portal
- Amotekun Recruitment Portal | Amotekun Recruitment Form 2022
- Application Form for US Army Recruitment 2022/2023
- National Broadcasting Commission Recruitment Portal
Academic Qualifications and Other Requirements for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2022/2023
- Only those that are Citizens of Nigeria will be allowed to apply for these Jobs using the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal – nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- The Persons that want to become Airmen of the Nigerian Airforce should be at least 1.66m tall. While the Potential Airwomen should not be less than 1.63m tall.
- Applicants that will be Applying for Non-Tradesmen/women positions should be from 18 – 22 years of age.
- They should own nothing less than 5 O-level credits, which must include English Language and Mathematics. – airforce.mil.ng
- Anyone that is about to fill this Nigerian Airforce application form, in order to secure a Tradesman/woman position should be from 18 – 25 years of age.
- Meanwhile, those that will be going for Assistant Chaplains or Assistance imams and drivers should be from 18 – 28 years old.
- Ensure you have acquired at least 2 O level passes with a credit in English Language.
- You should also possess a minimum of lower credit in ND, NCE, or any other essential trade credential from an accredited place of learning. – nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Drivers should have nothing less than 2 O level passes with a credit in English Language and also own a trade test credential.
- Those that will be participating in this Nigerian Airforce 2021 Recruitment as Sportsmen/women. Should come along with proof of their professional experience. Which must include credentials and medals.
- Those that are applying for Direct Short Service Commission positions, should possess the relevant qualifications before applying.
- Lastly, candidates should note that only those that submit verified and authentic credentials. Will be considered for the next phase of the Nigerian Air force recruitment process.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
Time needed: 50 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) for 2022/2023
- Apply on the Airforce Careers Website
Those that are suitable for these Job Vacancies, should visit the Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal HERE. That’s to enable them to see more details and finally fill out the online application form.
The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Examination Date for 2022/2023 will be announced here soon. So make sure you save this webpage and always bookmark it, in other to see when the exam date is announced.
Please note that the Application/Registration for this Nigerian Airforce 2022 Recruitment is completely free. And make sure you print out the documents listed below when you finish your Application.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Your Attestation Form will be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Acknowledgment Form.
For more information on this Airmen / Airwomen recruitment. Simply call 09064432351, 08043440802, or 09055840142.
In conclusion, we the Apply for a Job team have taken it upon ourselves to provide you with the updated Nigerian Airforce past questions and answers. However, it’s important you download this NAF past question pdf. Because it will help you excel in the soon coming Airforce recruitment exam.