Nigeria Police Force (NPF) 2019 Recruitment Form and Application Portal
If you been looking for an opportunity to join the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) or you have been searching for the date that Nigeria Police recruitment form will be out, then search no more because online application is now open for those that want to join this military organisation.
Gently go through this page to see all the requirements you need and how to apply online.
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Location: Nationwide, Nigeria
Job Field: Military / Para-Military
Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements for Nigeria Police Force (NPF) 2019 Recruitment
- The potential Police Officers should be those that were born in Nigeria, they should also posses National ID cards as a form of prove
- Only Citizens that are not younger than 18 years of age and also not older than 25 years are allowed to Apply for this Nigeria Police 2019 recruitment through the recruitment portal
- People who desire to join the Police Force must have O’level qualification either from WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, their result should contain the minimum of 5 credits that must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Each Potential Police Officer should be well-behaved and should have no form of criminal record
- The male Applicants should be up to 1.67 meters in height while the female ones should also be up to 1.64 meters
- You should posses not more than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (this criteria is only for male Applicants)
- Those that are physically challenged or live with any of these disabilities namely: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth or Protruding Navel will not be considered for these Jobs.
- Pregnant women are instructed not to apply for this Nigeria Police 2018 – 2019 recruitment
- Potential Police Officers are required to download and fill a mandatory Guarantor’s form, then also present references from at least 2 of these personalities: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) for 2019
Interested Nigerian Citizens that have gone through this post and are sure of having the requirements for this Police work should apply through the recruitment portal: www.policerecruitment.ng
Apply on or Before: 10th January, 2019.
- Applicants are only allowed to apply for this Nigeria Police Force Job vacancies online, there is nothing like offline application for these employment opportunities
- Ensure you have active email address and phone number if you are Interested in this recruitment
- Login to the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal – policerecruitment.ng
- Each Applicant should not forget to print out the document, that will be forwarded to his or her email inbox from Police recruitment portal, after the online application
- Each Applicant must save his or her registration number immediately after the online application
- Remember to come with the print out of the details that will be sent to your email, if you finally be among those that will be invited for Aptitude test
- Ensure you print out your online Nigeria Police recruitment forms plus guarantor forms and come with it to the examination venue
- Make sure you posses scanned copies of the relevant documents
- Please do not pay anyone at any stage of this Nigeria Police Job Recruitment, because it’s absolutely free.