Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2019/2020 | Nigeria Police Recruitment Form
In their bid to strengthen their security workforce, The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has commenced Nigeria Police Constable recruitment for Interested persons. The Constable rank in the force is the beginner stage for those that joined the force mostly as young school leavers. Whenever the recruitment comes up it is always greeted with massive responses from many Nigerians who desire to work in the Police Force.
The Nigeria Police Constable recruitment 2019 we believe will interest those searching for Police constable recruitment, SSCE Jobs in Nigeria, and when Nigeria Police recruitment portal will open for new recruits.
Job Title: Police Constable
Job Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
Job Field: Military / Para-Military
All You Need to Know About Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2019 and Why You Should Apply
- The Nigeria Police Force Job remains a Federal Government Job which, therefore successful Candidates of this Job also get to enjoy the incentives of Federal Government work.
- If you are looking for SSCE Jobs in Nigeria this Nigeria Police Constable recruitment 2019 might interest you because the least educational qualification needed is SSCE/WAEC/NECO or it’s equivalent.
- Before obtaining the Nigeria Police recruitment form for this Job ensure you are not in any way an ex-convict or still having pending issues the law.
- For the purpose of proximity, the recruitment exercise will take place in all the 36 states of the Federation. Therefore there is little or no excuse not to apply for this job.
- As part of the Federal Government effort to rebrand the Police Force, it was disclosed to us that the NPF screening process would be thorough to ensure only men and women of good repute will make the NPF Constable shortlist when it’s released.
- We advise you to obtain your Nigeria Police recruitment form on time for this Constable recruitment because NPF will not accept further applications after the deadline.
- Police Constable Jobs involve lots of physical work, therefore if you fail the physical fitness test, you might not be accepted through this Nigeria Police recruitment 2019
- Privileged information made available to us has it that the selective process for this recruitment would be based solely on merit. Anybody paying people to make the NPF Constable shortlist is doing so at his/her own peril.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job for a subsequent update on Nigeria Police Constable recruitment 2019 and other Job alerts.
Requirements for Nigeria Constable Recruitment
- Among many other requirements, the least educational qualification required from Applicants is SSCE or its recognized equivalent.
- The Nigeria Police recruitment portal will only validate Applications from Nigerians with Valid recognized I.D cards.
- Diligence and Patriotism are among the traits officials are looking out for in Applicants.
- The ability to work in an ever-changing work environment is essential for this Job.
- While applying it is very important you identify with your state of origin because it helps in sorting the recruitment shortlist.
How to Apply for a Job at NPF
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Interested Persons who met the requirements for this Job should proceed to the recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.org and apply