Nigerian Police Academy Recruitment 2021/2022 for Academic and Non-academic Staff
The time has come for Nigerians that love to work in a learning environment to secure these well paying Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Jobs in Kano State.
To clarify, the NPA 2021/2022 recruitment is ongoing and the form for these current Job vacancies can be accessed offline. Meanwhile, the Apply for a Job team has listed these Job opportunities at the Nigeria Police Academy below, with the necessary requirements for each position under the Job title.
As a result, every concerned Nigerian should simply find a job that suits him or her and fill the offline recruitment form. Nevertheless, these latest Nigerian Police Academy Academic and Non-academic Staff Jobs are categorized under Education / Teaching / Training.
- Adexen Nigeria Recruitment Agency Latest Recruitment 2021/2022
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) 2021/2022 Recruitment Form and Application Portal
- Teaching Jobs in Imo State | Teachers Recruitment in Imo State 2021
- Paramilitary Recruitment in Nigeria 2021 | Paramilitary Jobs in Nigeria
- University Librarian and Director of Audit Jobs at Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board – SUBEB Recruitment | Teaching Jobs in Kaduna 2021/2022
Full List of the Employment Opportunities at the Nigeria Police Academy with Requirements
Technologist I and Technical Officer Positions
- Firstly, interested Nigerians should own Bachelor of Science degrees or Higher National Diploma in any course that’s essential to this role.
- They should have 3 years experience of constant practice.
Senior Technologist and Senior Technical Officer Jobs
- Most importantly, candidates must be either B.Sc or HND holders with
minimumof 6 years of essential work experience.
- They should also be registered members of AIST or FISLT.
- Concerned Nigerians should own LLB & BL with MLS/MILS from any Government approved High Institution. Before filling the Nigeria Police Academy Recruitment 2021 from.
- Secondly, they must have equally acquired nothing less than 3 years of constant work experience, before applying for this role.
- Interested Persons that are about to fill the Nigeria Police Academy
Academic Staff Job application
form,must have obtained PhD with nothing less than 3 years of essential work experience in any relevant Tertiary Institution.
- Applicants will also present proof of scholarly publications that are surely required for this work.
Further Listing of the Nigerian Police Academy (NPA) Job Vacancies 2021/2022 with Requirements
- Each Interested Lecturer must possess at least 6 years of lecturing experience in a relevant Tertiary Institution as a PhD holder. Before applying for this Nigeria Police Academy Recruitment 2021/2022.
- In addition, make sure you possess proof of your scholarly publications, before using the offline Nigeria Police Academy recruitment form.
- Qualified Readers who are about to apply for this position. Should own PhD qualification.
- They should have passed through a minimum of 9 years of constant lecturing work experience in a Tertiary Institution.
- Thirdly, Applicants will also present proof of scholarly publications that are surely required for this work.
- Certainly, interested Professors should be PhD holders with nothing less than 12 (twelve) years of constant work experience as Lecturers and Researchers.
- Also, these Professors will be required to present proof of scholarly publications. That is normally made available for the application of this Job.
NOTE: The last Nigerian Police Academy recruitment, was done in 2019, the importance of this update is to keep you updated. Nevertheless, those that want to get notified when the recruitment starts should quickly subscribe for our free email updates.
Time needed: 50 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigeria Police Academy
- Apply Via the Registrar’s Office Address
Above all, concerned Nigerians that meet the requirements for either of these Job openings at the Nigeria Police Academy. Should attach to their Applications, 20 typewritten copies of their CV’s.
Each Applicant should present his or her Personal data, using the procedure in the image below.
Make sure you package your Applications in a sealed envelope. And also write your position of interest at the top left corner of the
envelopand forward/submit to:
Nigeria Police Academy Wudil,
P.O. Box 14830,