Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc Recruitment for System Administrator
Latest Job Opportunity at the Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc for System Administrator that will be responsible to Organise all the research that has to do with security and also perform other functions.
Every one that wants to Apply for a Job at the Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc should wisely go through the Duties, Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements for this Position which have been made available on this page, before apply through the application link below.
About Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Grade: Banking Officer
Department: Technology Infrastructure
Division: Technology & Operations
Reports to: Unit Head, System Administration
- Review of Security logs and alerts
- Manage, operationally, the profiles, users and passwords within the access control of NIBSS systems.
- Manage the cryptographic keys, coordination of cryptographic ceremonies.
- Conduct security research.
- Operate the Hardware Security Modules (HSMs).
- Monitor the security systems (e.g. Nessus, Websense, Change Tracker e.t.c)
- Vulnerability assessment and analyze security patches of NIBSS Systems.
- Conduct periodic Security Assessment and Penetration Testing of key parameters of the NIBSS enterprise.
Academic Qualifications and Other Requirements for System Administrator Job at the Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University. A master’s degree or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification(s) is necessary to demonstrate proficiency in the functional objectives of the role. Hence, certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, MCP, will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience related to the Job
- University degree in Numerical Sciences;
- Good knowledge of Computer Networks;
- Good knowledge of Windows and UNIX flavoured Operating Systems;
- Knowledge of security tools and best practices;
- Understanding of programming techniques;
- Proficiency in MS Office suites;
- Microsoft Windows OS, Linux and Unix based OS;
- Application implementation, installation and support;
- Computer security and hardening;
- Penetration testing and vulnerability assessment;
- Implementation and management of endpoint protection tools;
- Active directory, SCOM, and SCCM;
- Virtualization and;
- Cryptographic modules
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Courage to challenge
- Team spirit
- Focus on excellent delivery
- IS Security
- Customer Focus
- Information analysis and management.
Apply on or Before: 19th October, 2018.