Nigeria Custom Service Shortlist PDF | NCS Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023
After the conclusion of Nigeria Custom service recruitment 2019. The next Custom Service news that all Applicants have been itching to hear, is when Nigeria Custom Service Shortlist PDF for Shortlisted Candidates would be released.
Today we are going to bring to your notice the Nigeria Customs Service list of Shortlisted Candidates 2022, Nigerian Customs Service Shortlist PDF, NCS final list, and How to Check Custom Shortlisted Candidates.
The Nigeria Government is doing everything in its power to make sure that there is a representation of all concerned for this Custom recruitment 2022/2023.
How to Check Customs Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check your Name on NCS Shortlist 2022/2023
- Check via the recruitment list
The list of Shortlisted candidates is out. And Applicants can check their names, and also see the NCS screening dates plus venues on the PDF that the Apply for a job team has attached to this web page here: shortlist.customs.gov.ng or www.customs.gov.ng.
After opening the portal, simply make out time to scroll through the shortlisted names. In other to know if your name is on the list. If you are among the shortlisted ones. Then move to the next stage of the recruitment by following the instructions below the list.
Requirements for the NCS Screening Exercise 2022
- The Nigerian Customs Service shortlisted candidates must bring Original, and photocopies of credentials for verification.
- Secondly, a male candidate should bring one white short knicker and a vest.
- Similarly, each female candidate will come with one pair of brown trousers and a white vest each.
- Both male and female found their names on the Custom shortlist 2022/2023. Will come along with one pair of white canvas shoes each.
- Two passport photographs and a face mask are essential for each candidate, because of this second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Each Applicant should also come with a hand sanitizer.
- Lastly, a Government approved means of identification is very essential. (For example National ID Card, Voters Card, Driver’s License, International Passport)
All You Should Know About Nigeria Custom Shortlist 2022
- If you applied for Nigeria Customs Service recruitment. Then there is every possibility of your name being among Nigeria Custom Service Shortlist 2022/2023 shortlisted candidates.
- Secondly. Applicants would be picked from all the states of the federation to allow for equal representation of all.
- Please be sure that you filled in all the required details at the Nigeria Custom recruitment portal to avoid errors that might arise as a result of the wrong input of data.
- Please be reminded that Nigeria Custom list of successful candidates only gave room for patriotic men and women which is part of the Government’s effort to rebrand NCS..
- In another Nigeria Customs Service news, we were made to understand that those that obtained the Nigeria Custom recruitment form late. Can still have their name on Nigeria Customs Service shortlist but with slimmer chances.
- However, it is important for Applicants to note that similar to other paramilitary recruitment in Nigeria. As a result, there would also be a recruitment test for successful Applicants.
- Also, While checking for your name among the successful Applicants. Please ensure that you employ the services of qualified Cybercafe operators to avoid technical errors.
- A medical certificate of fitness is very important. Because a good part of this government Job will involve physical fieldwork.
Additional Things You Should Know About NCS Shortlist 2022
- If your name appears on Nigeria Customs Service Shortlist PDF for these Custom Jobs. And you are found absent on the screening date, the information available to us has it that you might be automatically disqualified.
- Moreover, Applicants are advised that whenever they want to apply for NCS Jobs, they should apply using their state of origin. Because it allows for easier documentation when recruited.
- Any age falsification found in any Applicant’s recruitment form would lead to the disqualification of that person.
- Nigeria Custom Service news on this recruitment also has it anybody found guilty of trying to bribe his or her way to the NCS list of successful candidates would be dealt with.
- Do ensure you subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job for subsequent updates on Nigeria Customs recruitment. Along with other Federal Government recruitment news.