NGO Jobs in Uganda | NGO Jobs in Uganda 2022/2023
Uganda remains one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. However, they have been besieged by their own share of humanitarian problems, which calls for urgent attention from different humanitarian organizations.
To assist in their drive to deliver on the different humanitarian needs, NGOs in Uganda are currently calling on interested persons to apply and fill up the different vacant NGO jobs in Uganda. These opportunities are for you if you have been searching NGO jobs in Uganda 2022, Ngo driver jobs in Uganda 2022, Ngo volunteer jobs in Uganda 2022, or Ngo education jobs in Uganda.
NGO Jobs in Uganda 2022/2023
We have listed the NGO Jobs based on different categories to fit into your preference. Below is a list of available NGO jobs in Uganda besides the application process for each. Uganda has a large community of NGOs cutting across internationally funded and local NGOs. Religious groups equally have NGOs they fund that work for them.
Experience from NGO jobs puts one on the map for greater career success when the opportunity calls. A good number of the NGOs below are open to entry-level candidates and those with few or no level of experience.
Read below and apply for your preferred choice of NGO job.
NGO Agriculture Jobs in Uganda
We have listed a good number of the available NGO Agriculture jobs in Uganda. Apply below if you have an interest in the NGO agriculture jobs in Uganda.
Job Field: Operations Officer
Job Location: Uganda
About Operations Officer (FAO)
The global goals of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) include raising the standard of life for rural populations, enhancing nutrition, and boosting agricultural output. At the core of FAO’s initiatives is ensuring that everyone has regular access to enough wholesome food to live an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Must be a university degree holder in business management, agric-economics, or any other related field.
- Should be of sound technical expertise in agricultural operations.
- Ability to develop plans and frameworks that align with the policies of the organization.
- At least five years of experience doing similar NGO jobs in Uganda.
- Must be able to meet deadlines on assigned projects.
NGO Jobs for Nurses in Uganda 2022
NGO recruiting for Nurses is calling on interested persons to apply. Working with NGOs as a nurse is a good step toward getting the necessary experience needed to advance career choices.
It is equally a good way of showing love and care to humanity. Read below and apply for available NGO Jobs for Nurse in Uganda 2022.
Title: Enrolled Nurse (Global Health Rescue Ltd)
About Enrolled Nurse at Global Health Rescue Ltd
The goal of Global Health Rescue, a firm that distributes last-mail medications, is to spare our clients the hassle of making lengthy trips in search of medications.
For the open roles, Global Health Rescue is seeking candidates that are exceptionally qualified, creative, and motivated. We are searching for vivacious people that are goal-oriented and who can get past obstacles to achieve their goals.
- Getting patients, registering them, and getting them ready for diagnosis
- Delivering patients with high-quality nursing care and treatment
- Observing the patients and maintaining accurate notes regarding them
- Taking part in clinical officers and doctors Ward turns.
- The candidate must hold an enrolled nursing diploma or certificate holder from a reputable institution.
- Must be certified by the Nurses and Midwives Council and have a license.
- Experience running clinics, looking after patients, looking after kids, looking after pregnant women, and giving patients high-quality nursing care services and public health measures.
Title: Locum Nurse
About Locum Nurse
We will expect the Locum Nurse to offer nursing care to patients at IDC, educate and counsel patients and their families about their health, provide translation services as needed, and supervise the clinical practice of other nurses. Take part in clinical research projects.
- Ability to relate well with patients and create a sound environment for positive patient health outcome.
- Two years or more of experience working in a healthcare environment or similar ngo jobs in uganda 2022
- Registration with the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council is equally mandatory.
- Teaches patients and family members about health issues and offers them guidance
- Aids medical professionals in performing clinical procedures
- Where necessary, offers visiting medical professionals translation services.
- The candidate must have earned a diploma or certificate after completing nursing school at an accredited institution.
- Two years or more of experience working in a healthcare environment
- Registration with the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council is in full force and effect.
Follow the instructions below to apply.
All candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements and possess the skills for these positions should email their resumes to the provided email address (Email your application and CV to email@example.com), along with information about their current position, current salary, certificates or testimonials, and the names and phone numbers of three (3) referees.
Senior Human Resource Manager Infectious Diseases Institute – IDI Knowledge Center, Makerere University Main Campus College of Health Sciences, Makerere University P. O. Box 22418, Kampala, Uganda.
Title: Male Peer Recruiter / Nurse
About Peer Recruiter Nurse Infectious
Diseases Institute (IDI)
Strengthening African health systems with a focus on infectious diseases via research and capacity development is the mission of the Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI). In order to fulfill its objective, IDI focuses on six operational areas: global health security, prevention, care and treatment, training, research, laboratory services (including the CAP-certified IDI Core Lab & Translational Lab), and health system strengthening initiatives.
- Organizes the recruitment and retention of participants in research studies.
- Creates work schedules for employee retention and recruitment, including maintaining appointment calendars.
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology, sociology, nursing, or social work is required for the ideal applicant.
- Knowledge of recruiting and mobilizing research volunteers in location.
- The capacity to run meetings of support groups.
- Updates on progress and difficulties with study activities.
- You can equally apply if you have an interest in NGO midwifery jobs 2022 in Uganda.
NGO Volunteer Jobs in Uganda
Volunteer NGO Jobs are one of the most sought-after NGO Jobs in Uganda 2022. People passionate about helping society through NGO jobs are best suited for these roles. Below are current NGO Volunteer jobs in Uganda.
Title: Fund Raiser (WorldActionFund)
About Fund Raiser (WorldActionFund)
The development of focused programs and fundraising activities employing crowdfunding, new and emerging media, and technologies are some ways the fundraising officer raises money. The Digital Fundraising Manager creates “best practices” for digital fundraising across many platforms to achieve short- and long-term goals from new and existing sources. Working under the direction of the organization’s Executive Director to develop marketing expertise and communications strategies.
- Manages the development of prospects using online fundraising tools and starts initiatives to encourage larger donation levels.
- Oversees continuing email marketing initiatives, such as e-renewals, from a fundraising standpoint.
- The creation of email acquisition programs for member cultivation targeted at new and lapsed donors is a top priority.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a comparable discipline is required, as well as at least three years of experience in similar roles or NGO education jobs in Uganda.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals while working under pressure.
Title: Community Environment and Livelihood Volunteer
About Community Environment and Livelihood Volunteer.
Education Advocacy and Child Education Program is a coalition project sponsored by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and run by the Stromme Foundation, ADRA, and YGlobal. The volunteer will carry out community mobilization and sensitization about the project activities in collaboration with the pertinent stakeholders, including OPM, UNHCR, and Local Government leadership structures, Partner NGOs, and Community/Refugee leadership structures, under the direction and supervision of the Project Coordinator.
- Mobilize support for Bonga group creation
- Sensitizes and educates Bonga groups about potential sources of income, savings, and investment.
- Encourage and inform young people to enroll in non-formal vocational training.
- Develop community environmental protection, livelihood, and agronomy initiatives in target schools and the host community.
- A diploma in a related discipline, particularly in entrepreneurship, business administration, economics, or socio-economic development
- Working in this field for at least two years is necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Excellent data analysis and reporting abilities.
Title: Volunteer Field Agents DINU (CRS)
About Volunteer Field Agent Work
Using DINU’s “Household Dialogues for Financial Empowerment of Women” method, the Field Agents will work with farmer households to eliminate gender barriers to women’s fair access to and control over household financial resources. Household members learn to analyze and challenge gender norms and power dynamics through a series of discussions mediated by Field Agents, which changes how household financial resources and productive assets are used. They will specifically design the training materials and guidelines provided to the Field Agents to fill the beneficiaries’ capacity deficiencies.
Your dedication to helping others and your interpersonal skills make a difference in local community projects that continually use best practices and strive to increase their effectiveness.
- Field representatives will aid the DINU Program in enlisting the community’s support for the project’s interventions.
- Ensure that Y/VSLAs are formed, trained, and effective.
- Encourage the inclusion of women in farmer groups.
- Compile information provided at the community level under project specifications and help create reports.
- The ideal candidate will have expertise in implementing livelihoods in addition to a diploma in agriculture livelihoods, nutrition, or an Uganda Certificate of Education.
- Must have at least one to two years of experience working for an NGO or CBO in community-based development, ideally in agriculture, village savings, and loan associations.
Title: Communications Volunteer (Justice Defenders formerly African Prisons Project (APP))
About Communications Volunteer at Justice Defenders
The communications intern will carry out a range of duties to maintain internal operations and uphold Justice Defenders’ external image. They will make sure that photogenic visuals are produced and published on time, and that regular, well-written articles and accurate reports about JD and other programmatic work in Uganda are published.
To ensure that the overall JD work is promoted and appreciated, the Communications Volunteer will cultivate and maintain friendly and professional working connections with key stakeholders, the general public, and members of the media fraternity.
- Take photos of fascinating scenarios that best represent JD’s work and philosophy.
- Conduct and document interviews with key stakeholders, prison employees, inmate staff, and the public about prison-related issues.
- Gather and compile the information needed to fill out monthly reports.
- Continually gather and analyze data and analytics from a range of digital channels and then offer ways to strengthen or increase your public profile and online presence.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, mass communication, or another comparable field from an accredited university.
- A minimum of one year of marketing, public relations, or journalistic experience. Experience in digital marketing and communications is an advantage.
How to Apply for NGO Jobs in Uganda 2022/2023
We have listed the jobs and the criteria for applications above. Interested persons should click to apply with the application links. NGO jobs remain one of the most vital ways to impact positively in society.
Additionally, applicants are further reminded that the applications are open only to Ugandans and legal residents in the country. NGOs will disqualify unverifiable documents and certification claims. Ensure your documents are verifiable before applying.
Finally, applications for NGO Jobs in Uganda are free. Please don’t fall for recruitment scammers, and only use the links and follow the instructions provided above.