This informs our readers about the Latest NGO Jobs in Kenya and how to apply. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for the latest NGO finance jobs in Kenya, NGO security jobs in Kenya, NGO health records jobs in Kenya today, NGO agriculture jobs in Kenya 2022, NGO teaching jobs in Kenya 2022, NGO electrical jobs in Kenya, and NGO plumbing jobs in Kenya.
We were able to bring clarity and cut out requirements for this NGO job vacancy in Kenya and how to apply for them with the help of our resource partners. If you fit into any of the NGO job categories, please apply. Some of the listed jobs may favor entry-level candidates. As a result, if you’re just getting started, there’s a spot on the list for you.
NGO Jobs in Kenya 2022 And How To Apply
The following is a list of open positions in some of Kenya’s most reputable NGOs. Before applying for any advertised jobs, make sure you read the requirements.
Job Title: Operations and Compliance Manager (Africa) at Conciliation Resources
Job Location: Kenya
Conciliation Resources is a non-profit international organization dedicated to preventing violence, resolving conflicts, and promoting peaceful societies. We believe that lasting peace takes time to achieve. We provide practical assistance to people affected by violent conflict to help them achieve long-term peace. We use our collective experience to improve peacebuilding policies and practices worldwide.
Requirements for this Operations and Compliance Manager (Africa) at Conciliation Resources, That’s Among the Latest NGO Jobs in Kenya
- The company is looking for an individual who has a master’s degree in a relevant field is a good idea (this could include law, finance, business, project management, conflict resolution, international relations, development studies, international humanitarian law, peace, and security.) Local equivalents or experience-based equivalents will be considered.
- Experience with hostile environment awareness training or a willingness to participate in hostile environment awareness training is desirable.
- Safeguarding training experience or willingness to participate in safeguarding training.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, databases, email, and the internet.
- Some understanding of and interest in safety, security, and safeguarding issues in the peacebuilding, humanitarian, and development sectors.
- Must be capable of convincingly explaining, advocating, and expressing facts and ideas, as well as negotiating with individuals and groups both internally and externally.
- Candidates should possess excellent communication skills in both English and French, both verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to work irregular hours and travel on occasion.
- Applicants must have an understanding of the importance of confidentiality and cross-cultural and political sensitivity.
Job Title: Gender Training of Trainers on Start Awareness Support Action (SASA) Methodology for staff on RECLAIM SUSTAINABILITY! Program in Solidaridad
Job Location: Kenya
As a leader in the field of sustainable economic development, Solidaridad aims to bring prosperity to all people while also respecting the environment. Solidaridad develops smart solutions with a long-term positive impact, drawing on nearly 50 years of experience, experts in the field, and pragmatic collaboration with influential partners in and around the supply chain.
We envision a world in which everything we make and consume can keep us alive while also respecting the planet, each other, and future generations. We bring supply chain actors together and engage them in innovative production solutions, ensuring the transition to a sustainable and inclusive economy that benefits everyone.
Solidaridad promotes corporate social responsibility and fair trade in order to alleviate poverty around the world. Solidaridad is a global network organization with over 20 years of experience in establishing equitable and sustainable supply chains from producer to consumer.
Requirements for this Gender Training of Trainers on Start Awareness Support Action (SASA) Methodology for staff on RECLAIM SUSTAINABILITY! Program in Solidaridad, That’s Among the Latest NGO Jobs in Kenya
- Interested candidates should demonstrate a working knowledge of the gender technical aspects of the assignment, and must have participated in a similar engagement training with SASA!
- Background in education. A minimum postgraduate academic qualification in social sciences or a related field of study is required. Experience with gender, social inclusion, and women’s empowerment in development work is a plus.
- Prior integration experience with the SASA! Agriculture/livelihoods package
Job Title: Regional Security and Access Manager (Africa/Asia) at Relief International (RI)
Job Location: Kenya
Relief International (RI) is a leading non-profit organization that works to alleviate poverty, promote well-being, and promote dignity in 16 countries worldwide. We specialize in responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises, and chronic poverty in fragile settings. RI combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate assistance while also laying the foundation for long-term success.
The RI Way is our signature approach, which emphasizes local participation, service integration, strategic partnerships, and civic skills. As a result, communities are better able to find, design, and implement solutions that work best for them. The RI Alliance’s four corporate members are RI-US, RI-UK, MRCA/RI-France, and RI-Europe. We operate as a single, shared management structure in our alliance agreement.
Requirements for this Regional Security and Access Manager (Africa/Asia) at Relief International (RI), That’s Among the Latest NGO Jobs in Kenya
- The company prefers a candidate with at least three years of experience assisting international NGOs with security and safety (required).
- International experience in at least one Middle Eastern country where RI operates is preferred.
- A master’s degree in political science, conflict resolution, security, or humanitarian studies is required.
- Strategic commitment to incorporating and systematizing analytical thinking into humanitarian projects, operations, and programs in a novel and systematic way.
- Training and mentoring skills must be demonstrated.
- Interpersonal and communication skills have been demonstrated and are strong.
- Capacity to multitask while producing high-quality results.
- Knowledge of UN MOSS and SRM processes, EISF and Interaction security standards, and other standard INGO security frameworks is required.
- Ability to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a variety of situations
- Written and verbal fluency in English. Knowledge of regional languages is advantageous.
- The ability and willingness to train country staff counterparts are required and proven training leadership.
- Strong understanding of conflict analysis, and conflict sensitivity, as well as training in these areas.
- Strong writing, reporting, and situational analysis skills must be demonstrated.
Job Title: Gender Equality Diversity & Inclusion Regional Director at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Job Location: Kenya
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) helps people survive and rebuild their lives in the world’s worst humanitarian crises. The IRC was founded in 1933 at Albert Einstein’s request to provide life-saving and life-changing assistance to refugees fleeing war or disaster. We are working to restore safety, dignity, and hope to millions of people who have been uprooted and are struggling to survive in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities. The IRC shows the way from danger to safety.
The IRC has been responding to Nigerians’ humanitarian needs since October 2012. Initially, the IRC intervened in response to floods that afflicted over 7 million people across the country, destroying crops and causing property damage. In Adamawa and Borno States in North-Eastern Nigeria, the IRC is currently implementing programs in Health, Protection, WASH, Nutrition, Food Security, and Women’s Protection and Empowerment (WPE).
Requirements for this Gender Equality Diversity & Inclusion Regional Director at International Rescue Committee (IRC), That’s Among the Latest NGO Jobs in Kenya
- Direct experience leading and persuading organizational partners to embrace and implement intersectional diversity, equality, and inclusion processes as a core component of all programs and activities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and support change management efforts in order to establish an inclusive workplace culture.
- At least two years of experience working in the humanitarian and/or international development fields.
- At least two years of experience in one or more of the assigned region’s countries.
- Prior experience developing and implementing regional and sub-regional strategies in accordance with organizational priorities and in various country contexts.
- Excellent command of the English language, both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate in at least one other language spoken in the area (French, Swahili, etc.)
- Excellent public speaking skills and strong, concise, and compelling written communication skills
Job Title: Consultant to Support Development of Kenya Polio Transition Plan, 2022 -2023 at World Health Organization (WHO)
Job Location: Kenya
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a United Nations specialized agency dealing with international public health. It was founded on April 7, 1948, in Geneva, Switzerland. The World Health Organization is a member of the UN Development Group. The World Health Organization’s predecessor was a League of Nations agency.
Requirements for this Consultant to Support Development of Kenya Polio Transition Plan, 2022 -2023 at World Health Organization (WHO), That’s Among the Latest NGO Jobs in Kenya
- A Master’s degree in public health, epidemiology, or a related health field is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in medicine or a related field is required.
- Experience is required: A minimum of three years of experience in the following areas**
- Working experience in Kenya’s health sector; experience developing budgets and costed plans, particularly at the national level; experience working with the polio eradication program; and working experience and exposure to routine immunization programs.
- Surveillance experience for vaccine-preventable diseases
- Extensive experience with similar tasks or consultancies
- Working for the United Nations in the past is a plus.
- Evidence of computer skills, including familiarity with Excel and database analysis and writing reports.
Job Title: Horn of Africa – Transparency and Compliance Manager at Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
Job Location: Kenya
ACTED (French: Agence d’Aide à la Coopération Technique Et au Développement), formerly known as the ‘Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development,’ was founded in 1993 by a group of French humanists. It is a non-profit, non-governmental, and non-political organization dedicated to assisting vulnerable people worldwide. ACTED’s teams work in 35 countries, responding to disasters, helping with rehabilitation projects, and monitoring development dynamics.
With a €160 million budget, ACTED develops over 450 projects per year for an estimated 8 million people. Over 400 international employees and over 4,300 domestic employees work for the organization. It is France’s second-largest non-governmental organization. The company’s headquarters are in Paris, France.
Requirements for this Horn of Africa – Transparency and Compliance Manager at Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED), That’s Among the Latest NGO Jobs in Kenya
- A postgraduate degree in auditing, finance, international relations, law, or a related field is required.
- 3–4 years of prior work experience in auditing (external and/or internal), finance, logistics, administration, or the law.
- Prior experience in the aid and development field is a plus.
- Leadership and management abilities must be demonstrated.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills, as well as organizational terms
- Demonstrate adaptability, dynamism, and independence.
- Ability to work well under pressure Excellent English communication and writing skills Previous international experience is a plus.
Job Title: Terms Of Reference For Revision And Adoption Of Child-Led Reporting And Monitoring System at CESVI – Cooperazione e Sviluppo Onlus
Job Location: Kenya
Cesvi (Italian: “cooperazione e sviluppo” or “cooperation and development”) is one of Italy’s most significant humanitarian organizations. Founded in 1985, with approximately 30 offices around the world. Cesvi assists in emergencies such as famine and epidemics (especially malaria and dengue fever in Southeast Asia, and malaria and HIV/AIDS in Africa), assists refugees and flood victims (e.g., North Kenya and the Democratic Republic of Congo), supports disaster recovery (earthquakes, tsunamis), and implements projects for sustainable development and environmental protection in developing countries.
Requirements for this Terms Of Reference For Revision And Adoption Of Child-Led Reporting And Monitoring System at CESVI – Cooperazione e Sviluppo Onlus, That’s Among the Latest NGO Jobs in Kenya.
- The qualified consultant(s) must have a bachelor’s degree in a social science field such as education, communication, counseling, psychology, sociology, child development, and advanced ICT skills.
- The consultant must have previously worked for at least 5 years with a development organization and must have demonstrated experience conducting similar desk reviews, as well as rapid assessments and or evaluations.
- The consultant should be familiar with the operations of non-profit organizations that focus on children, particularly those with special needs. Additional network knowledge and experience will be extremely valuable.
- He or she should have prior experience leading children’s workshops or meetings.
- Working with various teams, taking the initiative, and responding appropriately to constructive feedback is a plus.
- The consultant must be able to prioritize and manage time effectively and effectively manage multiple tasks and coordinate with the assigned supervisor.
- Knowledge of and experience with EU regulations is a plus.
Job Title: National Programme Officer (Community Stabilization) at International Organization for Migration
Job Location: Kenya
IOM is the leading intergovernmental organization in the field of migration, having been founded in 1951. It collaborates closely with governmental, intergovernmental, and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all, with 165 member states, 8 observer states, and offices in over 100 countries. It does so by assisting governments and migrants with services and advice.
Requirements for this National Programme Officer (Community Stabilization) at International Organization for Migration, That’s Among the Latest NGOJobs in Kenya
- Strong understanding of Somalia’s socioeconomic and political dynamics; prior work experience in the region is a plus.
- Experience in operations, program implementation, and budget management is a plus.
- Experience with project planning, execution, and management.
- Experience liaising with Somalia’s government and local authorities.
- Working on community projects in difficult-to-reach areas is a plus.
- Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, have demonstrated proficiency and knowledge of information technology.
- In coordination with local and state government authorities and civil society organizations, thorough knowledge and understanding of government structures and current development planning in Somalia are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- English and Swahili fluency (oral and written). It is advantageous to have a working knowledge of Somali.
How to Apply for NGO Jobs in Kenya
Interested parties should proceed to the application portals listed below to submit their applications. The Latest NGO jobs in Kenya are only available to Kenyan citizens who are legal residents. Companies will not accept anyone who fails to provide proof of documents and certifications listed on their CVs and application letters.
Above all, interested and qualified persons should simply Apply online HERE.
Operations and Compliance Manager (Africa) at Conciliation Resources – Apply Here
Gender Training of Trainers on Start Awareness Support Action (SASA) Methodology for staff on RECLAIM SUSTAINABILITY! Program in Solidaridad – Apply Here
Gender Equality Diversity & Inclusion Regional Director at International Rescue Committee (IRC) – Apply Here
Consultant to Support Development of Kenya Polio Transition Plan, 2022 -2023 at World Health Organization (WHO) – Apply Here
Horn of Africa – Transparency and Compliance Manager at Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED) – Apply Here
Terms Of Reference For Revision And Adoption Of Child-Led Reporting And Monitoring System at CESVI – Cooperazione e Sviluppo Onlus – Apply Here
National Programme Officer (Community Stabilization) at International Organization for Migration – Apply Here
Please note that these latest NGO jobs in Kenya are not for sale. To apply for any of the positions available there, you do not need to have any money. Scammers posing as job and recruitment officials should be avoided.
For future updates on the latest NGO jobs in Kenya and how to apply for them, sign up for our newsletter here.