NGO Jobs in Nigeria at INTERSOS Humanitarian Organization 2021/2022
The INTERSOS humanitarian organization is informing the General public about the current job vacancies at the NGO.
However, the Apply for a Job team was reliably informed that some Nigerians are making research on things like NGO Jobs in Maiduguri, INTERSOS Vacancies in Nigeria, INTERSOS Recruitment in Borno, Current NGO jobs in Nigeria 2021/2022, NGO jobs in Lagos or Abuja and lots more.
In other words, we hope that bringing the full details of these INTERSOS Vacancies to your doorstep. Will go a long way in providing answers to all these questions and more.
Job Title: Country Finance Coordinator
Job Field: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Duties of Country Finance Coordinator at INTERSOS Humanitarian Organization
- Firstly, it’s the duty of the Country Finance Coordinator at INTERSOS to oversee all the financial issues of INTERSOS in the country.
- Secondly, the Person will be responsible for checking the INTERSOS account balance. And always present a valid statement of account to the Regional Finance Officer.
- Further, anyone that will assume this Coordinator Position through the ongoing INTERSOS recruitment 2021/2022. Should be willing to perform duties that have to do with the local personal register.
- In addition, you will be the one that will always respond to mission administrative accounting duties, which involves the documentation of all finished projects.
- The INTERSOS Country Finance Coordinator is normally responsible, for updating the Economic and Global condition of the NGO and also provide support to the Head of Mission.
INTERSOS Recruitment Requirements for these Available NGO Jobs in Nigeria
- Most importantly, those Applying for INTERSOS Vacancies must have acquired University degrees from accredited Universities. Nevertheless, these degrees should be acquired from either Finance Management, Business Administration, Management, International Economics, International Development, Contract/Commercial Law.
- Certainly, these same persons that desire to get NGO Jobs in Nigeria, should have not less than 3 years of work experience.
- Thirdly, Applicants for these INTERSOS Jobs must have done 6 months of computer training.
- Also, The NGO (INTERSOS Humanitarian Organization) is looking forward to employing workers that can do team work.
- Lastly, Candidates should know how to speak the English Language very well. Similarly, those that can also speak French, Italian or Arabic will be at an advantage.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at INTERSOS NGO
- Above all, Qualified Nigerians who have gone through these NGO Jobs in Nigeria at INTERSOS Humanitarian Organization 2021/2022. Will apply online through INTERSOS official website.
That is to say, that interested and Eligible Graduates should visit www.intersos.org to see more details and apply.
When you open this portal, you will arrive at a page that contains the full job vacancies at the INTERSOS NGO globally. Then find the jobs in your location and apply for a job online.